SC race not filtering properly?

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

SC race not filtering properly?

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/race.php?RaceID=2182021

This race does not come up if I search the stakes race schedule filtered by 2yo. Also, I want to enter a horse, but it doesn't come up in a list of her available races, even when I remove all filters from her checkboxes.
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Re: SC race not filtering properly?

Post by The Admin »

If I search the Stakes Schedule and filter by 2 year olds, the race in question shows up for me on the 17th page 4th from the top. Also, if you enter "Steward's Cup Debutante" in the quick filter, you get a smaller list.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Is your horse SC nominated? That might be why the race isn't showing up
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

Is your filly nominated to the Steward's Cup? I took a quick look through your 2yo fillies and I didn't see a dirt filly miler nominated.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 5 months ago Is your filly nominated to the Steward's Cup? I took a quick look through your 2yo fillies and I didn't see a dirt filly miler nominated.
Um hmmmm that might be the issue, but it should still work from the Stakes Schedule page, right? It is always something simple and I swear I do a lot of head-scratching before I post, but I still miss stuff.
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

It should - I had no trouble finding it on the stakes schedule page - I found it the same as the Admin, above.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Can see it now, not sure what I had done the first time but no matter. And my filly was a big longshot anyhow, I just didn't see anything else for her W16. She can be fresh for the first part of next season.