Decimals race viewer

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Decimals race viewer

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Is there a setting to adjust the timer on the race viewer to display more than one decimal? Alternatively, if that isn't possible, do different browsers perhaps show a different number of decimals? To phrase it differently, does anyone use a browser that shows more than one decimal?

I'm curious because the browser I typically use for the SIM only displays one decimal, and that doesn't seem sufficient to determine whether the distance covered, for example, between the start and the second call was fast-paced or not. With only one decimal, it essentially always appears the same.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Decimals race viewer

Post by John Smith »

I would love to have internal fractions.... mine is only one decimal too...sometimes I do the super slow mo...then go/pause it to "split hares!"
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Ash Tarasin
Eclipse Champion

Re: Decimals race viewer

Post by Ash Tarasin »

Thank you

I realized I was too fast to jump to conclusions. The front running horses I was initially looking at seemed to have chosen a very consistent pace every time. When I was widening the search I came across horses who seemed to show a greater variation.