2 year old Arabians, ready to enter year 66: AUCTION

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

2 year old Arabians, ready to enter year 66: AUCTION

Post by Lucas Davenport »

There are exactly 42 late Bloomers in this auction, which is exactly half of the total. There was a higher percentage among the dirt sprinters. Fortunately I am able to run "stakes only" in Arabians in this year, which is where I would like to get all my categories. Obviously there will lots of blue hens among the fillies, and the workout times should give a reasonable indication of their relative speed. I was not as careful as I should have been in reviewing the equipment, so if you see some combo that looks too slow, my equipment is probably set wrong. Have fun with these. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.