Stawickery Stable Turf Mile Stallions...discounts for stakes winners/producers

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Stawickery Stable Turf Mile Stallions...discounts for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Let's try this again in the right forum. With the year coming to a close, I figured I'd give a quick plug for my turf mile stallions

Hempstead - Stud Fee $30,000
This is the established sire of the bunch at age 12. He had a stellar race record having never finished worse than 2nd in his career, winning the Steward's Cup twice (and finishing 2nd a 3rd time) in addition to winning 6 other grade 1 stakes including the Dubai Millenium Mile and Irish and English Guineas. His dam and 2nd dam were both stakes winners, he was also a 1/2 to 2 stakes winners. He has sired 22 stakes winners to date (10+% of his foals that raced are stakes winners). His top offspring Daydream Believe won a simmy for chamption European 2yo male and won the French and English Guinease. He has also sired 4 stakes producers with one of his daughters Not Afraid of You having produced stakes winners in 2 of her 4 foals to date.He is somewhat unsound.

Nonego - Stud Fee $24,000
Nonego just retired last year. He didn't have Hempstead's Race Record but did win a stakes race every year he raced from 2-5. His dam was a stewardbred millionaire, Send Her Horses and he was a 1/2 sibling to 4 stakes winners, including millionaire Omniscience that I'll get to below. His sire is super stallion Fearless Spirit. He actually nicks slightly better than Hempstead and on par with some of the top turf mile studs out there like Backstreet Boy and Beau. None of his foals have raced yet but he did get a stakes galloper in his first crop. I have a forum post just on Nonego that you can find here. He is somewhat unsound.

Omniscience - Stud Fee $28,000
My last sire is Nonego's little brother. He'll be retiring after taking a bit of a moon shot at the Steward's Cup, because why not. He has earned over $1 million and 3 Grade 1 stakes (at ages 2, 4 and 5) including the Los Campeones Juvenile at 2. He also finished 2nd in the Paris Derby and 3rd in the French Guineas at 3. He really his stride this year at age 5 consistently running 90+ speed figures including getting a 99 speed figure in the Grade 1 Ginza Mile Trophy which he won by 6+ lengths. As mentioned he has the same dam as Nonego but his sire is Under Stars, who was the sire of 4 millionaire including Omniscience. He is sound.

Promotions
As always I offer a full refund for all graded stakes winners/producers and a 50% refund for listed stakes winners/producers bred to my stallions. To get a discount just lease me a horse for the amount you are due telling me why you are leasing me said horse. Also please note by stakes winner/producer I mean horses that won stakes races not stakes gallopers which I have no way of verifying.

Statebred Races
I moved Hempstead to Australia for a change of place. Australia has a number of maiden and allowance races restricted to Australian breds. Nonego is currently in Louisiana and I'll likely put Omniscience there as well. Louisiana has 5 Louisiana-bred turf mile stakes each year.

Let me know if you have any questions on the boys and best of luck with your breedings.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Stawickery Stable Turf Mile Stallions...discounts for stakes winners/producers

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

After a 5th place finish in the Steward's Cup (could be better, could be worse), Omniscience is now retired and standing at $28,000. For the mares I nicked him to he seemed comparable to Beau/Backstreet Boy/Nonego.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*