Breed to Omniscience...Maybe win $500,000

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Breed to Omniscience...Maybe win $500,000

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

To try and encourage folks to take a chance on Omniscience I've decided to run a little contest. Everyone who enters will get a free breeding to one of my stallions next year (year 66), and one lucky winner will win $500,000.

Here is how it works:
1) Breed a mare that has either won a turf mile allowance or stakes race OR produced the winner of a turf mile allowance or stakes race to Omniscience
2) Send me a message or post here saying you want to enter. Your message should list the mare you used and how she qualifies.
3) I will add your name to the following spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing
4) Once breeding has closed for the year I will use a random number generator to pick a random number, whoever is in the row that corresponds to that row wins!
5) I will ask the winner to lease me a horse for $500,000 and then immediately terminate the lease
6) Everyone that enters will additionally get 1 free breeding to any of my stallions next year (in year 66) for that you would breed to the stallion and then lease me a mare for the stud fee telling me why you are leasing me said mare, again I will then immediately terminate the lease

You will get the following number of entries (rows in the spreadsheet) for each type of mare. Entry number is based on the highest category a mare falls into, they do not sum.

Winner or producer of a turf mile NW allowance race = 1 entry
Winner or producer of a turf mile regular allowance race = 2 entries
Winner or producer of a turf mile listed stakes = 3 entries
Winner or producer of a turf mile grade 3 stakes = 4 entries
Winner or producer of a turf mile grade 2 stakes = 5 entries
winner or producer of a turf mile grade 1 stakes = 6 entries
Winner or producer of a turf mile Stewards Cup race = 10 entries

So if you had a mare that won a grade 1 race and produced 2 allowance winners you would get 6 entries as that is the highest category she falls into.

When messaging me/posting here to enter please tell me what category your mare falls into (allowance producer, Grade 1 winner, etc). If she qualifies based on one of her offspring please tell me which offspring it is.

Also remember if your mare is a graded stakes winner/producer I will give you a full refund this year and if she's a listed stakes winner/producer I will give you a 50% refund (again lease me a hose for the amount you are due refunded and just let me know why you leased me said horse.

If anyone has any questions please let me know. You can read more about Omniscience and my other thoroughbred stallions here: viewtopic.php?t=57365
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Re: Breed to Omniscience...Maybe win $500,000

Post by The Steward »

This is the Steward approving Omniscience even though I didn't actually use him because I ran out of mares
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just wanted to put one last bump to remind anyone interested in this contest to make sure to get their entries to me prior to breeding closing
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Stina Vica
Derby Contender

Post by Stina Vica »

If I had a stakes winner or producer (etc), I would definitely give him a chance
⁀➷
IG: VicaLaVie
look at how you've grown
even without the sun
𓆩*𓆪
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

The random number generator came up with 18 so Shannon Hunt is the winner!! Though as a reminder both Shannon and Leslie get 1 free breeding to one of my stallions this year. Thanks you both for participating and thank you to everyone who has supported Omniscience this year.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*