who to send my best mare too

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

who to send my best mare too

Post by Xander Zone »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1311337

the family speaks for itself
She is a 100 percent FREAk producer
I am thinking I want another colt this year from her currently leaning towards Fuel ( super under used ds stud) or my recently retired The Devil Hand (who got this years stew cup winning filly and mare sprint winner sent to him by the Steward )and is hypoing like a top stud but I tend to lean towards something a little proven in the shed when looking for a colt

he is also a Flat A to everything i have checked so far
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Re: who to send my best mare too

Post by Gavin Guile »

Love Fuel, definitely underrated, sired my only freak DS yearling - I think he’d be good…..I know you don’t want a new sire but I’d waive the stud fee on Bonecrusher who is hypoing well (but may be too similar a cross as Evil Empire stud you have)
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

I also vote on Fuel. I plan on sending him some mares this year as well. Super nice under the radar boy.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Send her to me.
;p
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Fuel presents some really interesting inbreeding. Obviously Survivor 3x3 and that's good, and through Fuel's female family and Revenge and Wrath's male line, you get back to a duo in the 4th generation of the resulting foal of 4x4 to St Longinus and One Foot in. So Tepid and Toe The Line basically share 50% of their pedigree.

Through Fuel's MALE line and Revenge and Wrath's FEMALE line, you get 4x4 to Look Like A King. And three crosses of Ominous Spiritus, which gets you to a total of 6 crosses back through Delorean, and I'm not 100% certain that there aren't more behind it.

Heck of a stacking of pedigrees, but all far enough back not to worry it'll backfire (see what I did there with a horse named Fuel?)
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Fuel has had more slots opened up for the last two days here.