Favorite Foals of Y65

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Favorite Foals of Y65

Post by Nini Panini »

I decided to start this thread this year, because I have quite a few foals I love who will probably break my heart when it's time to gallop.

Closely-related Rauru and Demon King are my headliners. Shoutout to those of you who recognize the names. Hoping I have a strong 1-2 punch in 3 years, but plans seldom work out!

What about you guys?
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Favorite Foals of Y65

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

I'm just here for the fun of it
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

The two that I'm quite excited about who will probably be solid progressive in a few days are :lol:

The Switch - Tunnel of No Light/Eloquent Sound (Pink Lloyd)

65 In The Air Tonight - Auguste Rodin/In The Air Tonight (Nightmarch)
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Oh no, I'm about to jinx these!

Effulge (Equinox x Exodus) - Exodus... Need I say more?
Marakuja (Primetime x Bananas) - Full brother is a Freak.
Unnamed Filly (Acid Test x Topsy Turvey) - Mare produced a Freak with Delirium, so I went with a Delirium son and made a pretty 2x3 Wish Upon a Star cross.
Unnamed Filly (Equinox x Storm Gallery) - Neat 100% real life pedigree. This filly's dam is an "A" & "A-" nicking Blue Hen "Create a Mare" - I didn't realize you could create mares that nice, she was a fun surprise.
Unnamed Filly (Equinox x Songline) - I couldn't help myself and bought this one for big bucks because i'm obsessed. I LOVE songline in real life.
Unnamed Filly (Acid Test x Illusions) - I didn't breed this one either, and she cost a pretty penny so I hope she can run.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

I have so many that I'm cautiously hopeful for this coming festivus, but these two are the ones I'm really pulling for:

Psalmforthewildbuilt - A colt from one of my better producers (seriously, she gave me two stakes horses from my modest in house stud). Named after a Solarpunk novelette that I adore.
Prayerforthecrownshy - A filly out of an absolutely beautiful mare that I was so blessed to lease. Named after the sequel to that first Solarpunk novelette, which was just as good.

And I do recognize those names because I have this idiot running amok in my stables.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

I have a lot that are going to break my heart come festivus (spent more on stud fees, so we all know that'll backfire), but here's my current favorites.

Christopher Robin x A Love Like This - yearling is a freak LB with the breeding shed comment
Holland Road x Renda - out of one of my favorite mares (she lived another year!)
Marvel x Mirror Dimension - same cross as Captain Marvel
Napoleon x Power Stone - finally went colt to try for a Derby horse, will probably get a claimer
Pine Mountain x Golden Horizons - love love love this mare and loved Pine Mountain on the track
Still Fire x Archrivals - first foal out of a super fun mare
Valley of Fire x Captain Marvel - praying that this works out, but VoF has had some nice looking fillies so far, fingers are crossed!
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I don’t usually do this, but I am really excited for this one and the first time I have ever used War Like Me.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1825354

Was really trying to breed a derby horse. Hoping this guy pans out.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Stina Vica
Derby Contender

Post by Stina Vica »

I'm excited about this foal... she had an Allowance, then two stakes and now the foal. So never worse than Allowance.

Let's see :c
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1790333
⁀➷
IG: VicaLaVie
look at how you've grown
even without the sun
𓆩*𓆪
Tom Mudgett
Derby Contender

Post by Tom Mudgett »

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1792504 - because of the name, the mare is rated formidable.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1788650 - Echo Zulu is a blue hen/brilliant mare with straight A's all over the place, my first try at finding something nice.
Zarley - 25k - DM
Troika - 25k - DM
Timeweaver - 20k - DM
Swordsman - 15k - DM
Fra Mauro - 15k - DM
Some Rocky Socket - 10k - DM/DR
Space Invader - 7.5k - DM
Cotton Eye Joe - 5k - DM
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

;p
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I think these are mine, but I also have over 150 foals this year lol

Unnamed Filly - Catjam x Catonarainbowbridge (3x2 linebreeding to Nyan Cat. Half (well kinda 3/4 because of Improvisational) sibling to quick yearling Sylvia)
The Fifteenth Kiss Mace x One More Kiss
Unnamed colt Marowak x The Real Folk Blues (probably my favorite Marowak foal. Potential AWS/TS/AWM/TM)
Unnamed colt Ahtohallan x Madeline (Full brother to Whiskers 'n' Wishes)
I have a stable full of cats
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I had so many of my nice mares retire this year…I would love some nice fillies from them but I am not hopeful.

That aside I am really excited for Boo Berries, half to Kitty and Still Into You ❤️ out of Isabelle who is named after my daughter🥰
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Okay this one I have zero expectations of being good, but I just like her anyway, even if the name I really wanted was taken
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1801611
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE