My Best Winning/Earning Stats since Year 44 of the Sim

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

My Best Winning/Earning Stats since Year 44 of the Sim

Post by Tammy Fox »

I was looking over my winning/earning stats for this year and it is the best since Year 44 of the Sim. I will admit I stepped away from the Sim between Year 49 and 55 and then stepped away again between Year 55 and Year 62.
Ironically, the cause of such good stats was all of my mixed breeds that I race with the top earning and winning coming from the arabian part of my program. I also did well in the QH, Paints, and Appys but I mainly raced in claimers but they won and then I had some that were actually allowance winners and one that was a stakes winner. I also got some help from both types of Standardbreds.
Its funny since I use to make most of my money and get most of my wins from the turf thoroughbreds I was so focused on. Turf routers were my favorite division for many sim years with arabians following a close second.
I am happy to see that horses I bred along with several I purchased allowed me to really improve my stats this Sim year. Granted Valentyn was my top earner in the arabian group but some of my other arabians helped bring home the rest.

My arabian program earned more money and wins than any of the other breeds this year over a million and a half in earnings. While my QH program brought home a little over 421K. My worst group of earners were my standardbred pacers.

Looking forward to seeing what Festivus brings for me and also looking forward to see if Valentyn can hold onto his Freak-Peak ability for another year. This year is going to be a lot harder since he will have to compete against several top earning arabians. Hoping he as a 4yo he can at least place against the amazing quality of older arabians in his division.