Festivus Around 55 Hours Away (who is ready and who are you most excited about)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Festivus Around 55 Hours Away (who is ready and who are you most excited about)

Post by Tammy Fox »

Figured I would start the Countdown to Festivus. I am ready to see what disappointments and surprises it brings for my barn. I keep hoping one Festivus I will successfully have my first yearling freak. If I get some stakes gallopers during Festivus that will also be fantastic particularly if they are in divisions that I have just started experimenting with.
Also, excited to see how my productive progressives and late bloomers 2yo arabians gallop. Hoping I have some new Allowance-Peaks in the group and maybe some Stakes-Peak or Freak-Peaks to go with the new allowance-peaks.
Then I will get to look forward to trying a potential 2yo steeplechaser over the jumps to see if I may luck into an allowance or better steeplechaser for the future since I just started trying out that division.
So who all is excited and ready for Festivus. Really wish The Steward would give us a Black Friday surprise of allowing us to gallop our new yearlings as soon as they become yearlings instead of having to wait till 2am Saturday morning. Since I am not Black Friday shopping, I would take great fun in getting to gallop them sooner.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Festivus Around 55 Hours Away (who is ready and who are you most excited about)

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Since I have to be at work for 6:45 on Saturday I would also love to be able to Gallop the babies after work on Friday 🤪
Last edited by Rochelle Bos 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Festivus Around 55 Hours Away (who is ready and who are you most excited about)

Post by Brian Leavitt »

I already feel like this:
I have a stable full of cats
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 5 months ago I already feel like this:
This is amazing :lol:
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 5 months ago I already feel like this:
BEST GAME EVER
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I want an emulator on my Xbox again so I can play gallop racer
;p
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

FESTIVUS FESTIVUS FESTIVUS

I am ssssssssssssoooooooooooo readyyyyyyyyyyyyyy for Festivussssssssssssssssssssss.

Excited to see what my new mixer studs produce.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Last time Em told us we'd get gallops early if we did XYZ, maybe this time we can do that again :lol:
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Hope Bentley
Eclipse Champion

Post by Hope Bentley »

Yes was awesome last year gallops came a little early so exciting! After a bunch of certain things had to be done by players
Very rememerable!
Excited to see my newest crop of yearlings hopefully better than last years! Still got mares to breed yet … like last minute Christmas shopping

Stallions
*Silver Kitty Cat
*Macha Taima
*Rockin to the Stars & more
Past Stallions
*Black Wolf *Blue Montana Gold *Fire Fire *Streakin Goldstrip
*Bear Encounter *Blood Red Sun *Held High and other greats
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

1) Are we begging the right person, now that we have an Entry Clerk?
2) Entry Clerk, observe this wonderful opportunity to solicit bribes
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

corgi
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

My dude named his whole crop with corgi names
;p
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k