Festivus Around 55 Hours Away (who is ready and who are you most excited about)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stina Vica
Derby Contender

Re: Festivus Around 55 Hours Away (who is ready and who are you most excited about)

Post by Stina Vica »

💃🏻🕺🏻
⁀➷
IG: VicaLaVie
look at how you've grown
even without the sun
𓆩*𓆪
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Re: Festivus Around 55 Hours Away (who is ready and who are you most excited about)

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Ready and impatient!

And I LOVE naming all the foals with Corgi names. I had one year where I made all the foals grey, and I've considered trying to name them all starting with the same letter but that felt like too much work.
I'm just here for the fun of it
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 5 months ago 1) Are we begging the right person, now that we have an Entry Clerk?
2) Entry Clerk, observe this wonderful opportunity to solicit bribes
Yeah Entry Clerk what do you want from us? :D
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

You're incorgi-ible
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Due North
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1796622

As every year past, I am most excited about who my best mare produces
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

Fried green corgis... now isn't that a bit mean? :)
I like Corgifather the best.
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Polk Buffalo
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Polk Buffalo »

I finished breeding (well sort of).
>1000 foals again.
I am really interested in my new arabian stud to see if he produces any freak or not.

I really hope to breed a competitive TB router freak some day.

Early gallops?
Polk Buffalo Stallions
Yoboki Arabian Router 40k
Blue Daub Adee Appy Mid 20k

and many more...
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Happy Festivus to all!

P.S. That is the cutest puppy picture I’ve seen in a long while and very worthy of all 167 corgi names!

P.P.S. Last year was sooo good for me (7 freaks and 9 stakes), this year is destined to be a disaster, but I’m ready!
Last edited by Nick Gilmore 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Stina Vica
Derby Contender

Post by Stina Vica »

Seven deadly corgis i am crying haha
⁀➷
IG: VicaLaVie
look at how you've grown
even without the sun
𓆩*𓆪
Brad Fabman
Derby Contender

Post by Brad Fabman »

I don't get as worked up as I used to. Too much disappointment in the past to get too excited until I see the goods. Last two years of Trotters were decent. I hope to at least mirror that.
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Done breeding and so ready for Festivus!

❤ the corgi foals 👌
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Low expectations is the way to go anything that says yes I am freaky is going to be a surprise.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

I have a bit of dread for this one because I didn’t put my usual care into breeding. And I have WAY too many foals. There will be a serious cull happening.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I just finished breeding (well past bedtime but seemed nice to get done ahead of time for once, instead of stressing at the last minute). In my quest to breed a smaller crop, I have an entire five fewer foals this year compared to last year. Watch as I get bored tomorrow and start sneaky retiring more fillies. I don't dare get hopeful for a specific foal because most of those end up disastrously disappointing, but my stable has the weird luck to get excessive slides out of low-BSA mares, so curious to see if any random surprise might appear this year.

Also, I have bred 81 more colts than fillies this year, so if anyone not yet done with breeding finds themselves wanting to breed a filly but have been maxed out and don't have the spare GP to add a filly slot, lease me the mare with a note on which stallion you want her bred to (make sure he's got breedings available and isn't $5mil); I'll breed a filly, end the lease and sell the foal to you for the price of the stud fee. Do this within the next 15 hours if you want to be certain of getting it done. I'll have time during the day and will check now and then, but busy in the evening and might not get home until a few minutes before breeding closes.
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE