I didn't write this article

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: I didn't write this article

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Do you have an assistant trainer? Maybe they accidentally submitted it while signed into your barn? (I’m not sure if they can do that)
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

Rochelle Bos wrote: 5 months ago Do you have an assistant trainer? Maybe they accidentally submitted it while signed into your barn? (I’m not sure if they can do that)
Yup thats exactly what happened thats my fault. I tried submitting it again https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... leID=19810 and then asking Em to delete the original but nothing came up after that so I forgot about it until now of course. Sorry about that Danny I wrote that article in 1 hour right before midnight and forgot to sign out.
"Nathan you tweaking"
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nathan Klein wrote: 5 months ago
Rochelle Bos wrote: 5 months ago Do you have an assistant trainer? Maybe they accidentally submitted it while signed into your barn? (I’m not sure if they can do that)
Yup thats exactly what happened thats my fault. I tried submitting it again https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... leID=19810 and then asking Em to delete the original but nothing came up after that so I forgot about it until now of course. Sorry about that Danny I wrote that article in 1 hour right before midnight and forgot to sign out.
Please submit all formal SIM queries via the Contact Us page and not midnight texts which I will see around 1 am and never look at again.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Nathan Klein
Derby Contender

Post by Nathan Klein »

The Steward wrote: 5 months ago
Nathan Klein wrote: 5 months ago
Please submit all formal SIM queries via the Contact Us page and not midnight texts which I will see around 1 am and never look at again.
Noted!
"Nathan you tweaking"