Steward's Cup Statistics - all TB divisions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Steward's Cup Statistics - all TB divisions

Post by Andrew James »

Hi team,

Inspired by The Steward's cage match post, I went ahead and collated the division by division data as well as the overall stats for all Steward's cup races in the thoroughbred division (including steeplers). if bored and need to kill a few hours till gallops, give it a look. Thanks to all the people that helped me navigate how to share. Still can't get an image to load for some reason. If you spot an error, let me know, did my best but not a spreadsheet guru by any means.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Rebecca Rose Hepburn is going to make some edits too it, so if it looks better, gets more functional that was all RRH.
Last edited by Andrew James 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Steward's Cup Statistics - all TB divisions

Post by Andrew Chillin »

This is super cool. I appreciated this work
;p
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Andrew Chillin wrote: 5 months ago This is super cool. I appreciated this work
<3
*Andrew handshake
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Nice work!!
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Andrew James wrote: 5 months ago Hi team,

Inspired by The Steward's cage match post, I went ahead and collated the division by division data as well as the overall stats for all Steward's cup races in the thoroughbred division (including steeplers). if bored and need to kill a few hours till gallops, give it a look. Thanks to all the people that helped me navigate how to share. Still can't get an image to load for some reason. If you spot an error, let me know, did my best but not a spreadsheet guru by any means.

This is amazing to see, and hilarious that off the top of my head I pulled the 1/2/3/4 DR SC breeders right out.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 5 months ago Nice work!!
Thank you, glad you like it.
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Eric Nalbone wrote: 5 months ago
Andrew James wrote: 5 months ago Hi team,

This is amazing to see, and hilarious that off the top of my head I pulled the 1/2/3/4 DR SC breeders right out.
Glad to hear, i noticed that too, well done. It's almost like you've played this game awhile.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Eric Nalbone wrote: 5 months ago
I'm coming
Last edited by Nini Panini 5 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Love this, Andrew!! It's awesome whenever a simster decides to take on a project like this. I will definitely reference this in the future!
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Nini Panini wrote: 5 months ago Love this, Andrew!! It's awesome whenever a simster decides to take on a project like this. I will definitely reference this in the future!
Amazing!!
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Thank you Andrew for doing this + sharing! Gives a great overview!
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Ma Springs wrote: 5 months ago Thank you Andrew for doing this + sharing! Gives a great overview!
<3 Happy to do so, glad you like it.
Oncu Kaan
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Oncu Kaan »

The fantastic job, Andrew.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

Looks like I do okay with DM lol who knew
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

This is great, Andrew, glad you found a way to share it all!
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes