Omniscience...turf miler...some promising early gallops

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Omniscience...turf miler...some promising early gallops

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

In my struggle to get everything done in time for the end of last year I never did an official just for Omniscience forum posts, so here goes.

Race Record
Omniscience retired with a little over $1 million in earnings with a record of 24:12-4-3. He won a total of 10 stakes races including 3 grade 1 races which he won at ages 2, 4 and 5. He had an interesting race record starting really promising with an undefeated 2yo season that included 3 graded stakes wins and was capped off with a win in the Los Campeones Juvenile. I threw him to the wolves a bit his 3yo year putting him in the Paris Derby and various Guineas races. He performed admirably with a few 2nd and 3rd place finishes but it seemed to have shaken his confidence some. I ran him in some allowances to help him build that back up and he then returned to graded stakes winning form his 4 year old year. Winning 3 graded stakes including the G1 Golden Bridge Mile. His early 5yo season he seemed to be once again in peak form winning 4 stakes races in a row culminating in the G1 Ginza Mile Trophy where he ran a 99 speed figure while winning by 6 1/4 lengths. He finished his career with a 5th in the Steward's Cup.

Pedigree
Omniscience is out of the stewardbred mare Send Her Horses. She was also a millionaire and won a Simmy as South Pacific Champion 3yo female. She won 10 graded stakes and 5 grade 1 races with 4 of those grade 1s being open races where she beat the boys (Ginza Mile Trophy, Western Australian Guineas, Caufield Derby and Doncaster Trophy). The later of which she won as a 3yo at that. She produced 5 stakes winners (frustratingly all male) including Omniscience's half brother Nonego who earned $700,000+ and is also standing at stud. His sire is Under Stars a stewardbred earner of $6 million+ :shock: . He produced 25 stakes winners at stud including 3 millionaires. Omniscience is his highest earning intact male son.

Nicks
My turf mile mares nick A at best and many of them have nicked A with Omniscience. He seems to be nicking in the Backstreet Boy/Beau tier, which is better than Hempstead I will note and also the same as Nonego. I also nicked him to the turf mile mare that was on the forum a few weeks back advertised as an A+ mare and he was able to nick A+ with her. So while he does seem to nick a hair below Nightwatch I think he is on par with a lot of the top turf mile studs out there in the nicking department.

Early Start at Stud
Omniscience only had 17 foals in his first crop, but of the 12 that have galloped thus far 2 are stakes gallopers so that seems promising. Also as a reminder while he has not yet been bred by the steward as she ran out of mares last year he is steward-approved

Statebred Races
Omniscience is currently standing in Louisiana. There are 5 Louisiana bred turf mile stakes races each year that you can enter into if you breed to him (or Nonego who is also there)

Stud Fee Discounts
As a reminder, I offer a full stud fee for any graded stakes winning/producing mares and a 50% stud fee refund for listed stakes winning/producing mares. Please note this refers to winning stakes races not getting stakes gallops. If you would like a refund just lease me a mare for the amount you are due noting why you are leasing me said mare. I'm going to put in place a limit of 5 discounts/person/year on Omniscience for the time being.

Also as always please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions and hopefully people will consider Omniscience of the year to come for their turf mile needs.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Re: Omniscience...turf miler...some promising early gallops

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Wanted to show off Omniscience's lovely new headshot and mention that he got a 3rd stakes galloper from his first crop. Also worth noting he is a nice outcross option without any Fearless Spirit/Distant Dream blood. There is only 1 other sire currently standing by Under Stars and also only 1 other with Send Your Regards as a dam sire his 1/2 brother Nonego.

Here is the heashot

Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*