columns not showing

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

columns not showing

Post by Stormy Peak »

I can't get the columns to show what a horse type is as far as freak, stakes, solid ...etc.

I have a Simperior account and I have hit 'show all' in every barn...and the list for columns is missing the one to checkmark for that selection. In my racing barn, what I am seeing for column selection are these choices:

name, type, breed, location, earnings, heart, info and *

EDIT TO ADD: It looks like the column for Late Bloomer, Progressive and Peak is not showing either.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Re: columns not showing

Post by Stormy Peak »

After about a half hour...and refreshing my racing and training barn...the missing columns showed back up. Also what I didn't notice was in the racing barn the button for Training Chart had been missing too. And it's back.

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
The Admin
Eclipse Champion

Post by The Admin »

The number of columns displayed is affected by the window width. As the window gets narrower, columns collapse into the little triangle at the start of each row. In other words, all columns are available but may be hiding under the reveal triangle.
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

My window had not changed size, it was on full screen.

And in experimenting, narrowing the window somewhat did not make the gallop/improve columns disappear, nor did it make the training button disappear in the racing and training barns.
For the training barn (which doesn't have as many columns), I had to narrow the window almost to a sliver to make the gallop/improve columns disappear. ???

Anyway, it's all showing now, so what ever caused it isn't doing it now. And I know it wasn't my screen size : )

Stormy

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000