Foals to be Excited About

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Foals to be Excited About

Post by Gavin Guile »

Excited about this foal…similar cross as Ultima who posted insane workouts…hoping for a great result for Scorpion.

He’s out of my best mare that I’ll be breeding this year. Hoping Durzo gets a great foal from Muse of Nightmares this season.

Feel free to post your foals to start getting excited about next season
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Re: Foals to be Excited About

Post by Nini Panini »

Funnily enough, I bred King of Thieves today on the same cross, also taking inspiration from Danny's Ultima and Guinevere.
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Also have this colt, Reign of Stars that I’m excited about, nice female line and stakes from first foal
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Frankenstein is my TR hopeful for this season..dam produced a stakes in her first try
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Renee Scarted
Two Year Old

Post by Renee Scarted »

Gavin Guile wrote: 5 months ago Also have this colt, Reign of Stars that I’m excited about, nice female line and stakes from first foal
Gavin Guile wrote: 5 months ago Frankenstein is my TR hopeful for this season..dam produced a stakes in her first try
Remember this thread about Gavin leasing a filly and you got to breed 2nd foal?
viewtopic.php?t=56481

I was beaten to the filly. No problem. He didn't owe me anything. Yet he offered me another filly without ever implying it was not on the same terms. You offer a replacement, I'd say it's fair to assume it's the same deal you're replacing. Well joke's on us both with the first person because neither of us got any lease out of the racing efforts, despite the first one obviously having the deal (and I did check with Maisy about it).
Of course I thought it was a mistake so in good faith I contacted Gavin with a link to the original thread. I'll just copypaste his replies and you are all to decide for yourselves whether it's worth it to get ahead in the game like this.
Oh yeah, sorry Renee - she’s was one of my better bred TR racehorses and I don’t have many (about 5 or so)..I have more DR ones. I was not planning on lease her for breedings…

Did you want me to go through my DR barn and lease you a blue hen or I’m happy to gift you silks for the game (I see you don’t have any right now but that may be your choice?)

Sorry but since it’s so early in my attempt to get into TR I can’t afford to give up a lease to her.
Obviously credit where credit is due for offering compensation, but after being called out for the broken deal? Iffy. And then of course it got worse.
Where did I say that horse was available to lease? I offered another horse for you to run cause I felt bad someone else had already claimed the horse I was offering …
Well, you assumed incorrectly..I was offering that DR horse for lease with a foal, not the TR horse I leased you after that one was already claimed…I offered you to run that horse not breed it…cause I felt bad..
I'm not going to break over one deal broken (well, technically, two), but yeah, if you're planning to work with Gavin, just be careful people.
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Yeah this is what I get for helping, I will reach out - I make deals all the time and forget, I try to put notes in to remind myself…I will reach out to Maisy and offer the third foal..but not going to lease out my good horses again if this is what I’m met with (people wonder why vets don’t help more people - and I’m still relatively new trying to help)

I’m sorry you felt I changed the deal but I was not planning on leasing Nyasia for breedings, I did state in the original post that she was available for lease for that season and the next one…
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Renee Scarted wrote: 5 months ago I'm not going to break over one deal broken (well, technically, two), but yeah, if you're planning to work with Gavin, just be careful people.
So he gave you a free lease on a freak that you got to race, and then despite not promising any type of foal from the filly you got he still tried to make good by offering you a free lease of a blue hen mare. And you think calling him out on the forum and hijacking an unrelated thread is the approriate response? I guess it's true when they say no good deed goes unpunished.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Renee Scarted wrote: 5 months ago
Gavin Guile wrote: 5 months ago Also have this colt, Reign of Stars that I’m excited about, nice female line and stakes from first foal
Gavin Guile wrote: 5 months ago Frankenstein is my TR hopeful for this season..dam produced a stakes in her first try
Remember this thread about Gavin leasing a filly and you got to breed 2nd foal?
viewtopic.php?t=56481

I was beaten to the filly. No problem. He didn't owe me anything. Yet he offered me another filly without ever implying it was not on the same terms. You offer a replacement, I'd say it's fair to assume it's the same deal you're replacing. Well joke's on us both with the first person because neither of us got any lease out of the racing efforts, despite the first one obviously having the deal (and I did check with Maisy about it).
Of course I thought it was a mistake so in good faith I contacted Gavin with a link to the original thread. I'll just copypaste his replies and you are all to decide for yourselves whether it's worth it to get ahead in the game like this.
Oh yeah, sorry Renee - she’s was one of my better bred TR racehorses and I don’t have many (about 5 or so)..I have more DR ones. I was not planning on lease her for breedings…

Did you want me to go through my DR barn and lease you a blue hen or I’m happy to gift you silks for the game (I see you don’t have any right now but that may be your choice?)

Sorry but since it’s so early in my attempt to get into TR I can’t afford to give up a lease to her.
Obviously credit where credit is due for offering compensation, but after being called out for the broken deal? Iffy. And then of course it got worse.
Where did I say that horse was available to lease? I offered another horse for you to run cause I felt bad someone else had already claimed the horse I was offering …
Well, you assumed incorrectly..I was offering that DR horse for lease with a foal, not the TR horse I leased you after that one was already claimed…I offered you to run that horse not breed it…cause I felt bad..
I'm not going to break over one deal broken (well, technically, two), but yeah, if you're planning to work with Gavin, just be careful people.
Yikes on bikes, trikes, and everything else with wheels. This is so unclassy. Maybe you should have asked what the terms were when he originally leased you the filly to run? Good heavens. Nobody was leasing me $6 million dollar horses to run when I was new. And you certainly won’t earn any respect or favors from others if this is how you treat the people who DO help you.
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Renee Scarted wrote: 5 months ago

That is not even what this thread is about, honestly this whole post was so inappropriate.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

I got to lease Gigi’s freaking epic mare, Sirens, and bred this lovely little thing: https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1840494

I’m very excited! I also have a bouncy new Maximus x Owl Wear Blue filly on the ground ❤️
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Lol

Flood the thread with more “that’s inappropriate”. Pile it on.
;p
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

Idk I can see where Renee is coming from - the TR mare was a bit of a gray area and while it wasn't stated she'd get a foal, I can totally see thinking that a substitute would fall under the same conditions. We could all communicate terms on these types of deals better - lesson learned. Especially when the original horse was not sent to the player who did get the lease for a second foal. I get it, sh*t happens, but I don't think everyone needs to pile on Renee for thinking what she did. I'm glad Gavin is working things out privately with Maisy and offered Renee a substitute - let's all have some grace and try to understand where both sides are coming from.
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

Laurel Addams wrote: 5 months ago Idk I can see where Renee is coming from - the TR mare was a bit of a gray area and while it wasn't stated she'd get a foal, I can totally see thinking that a substitute would fall under the same conditions. We could all communicate terms on these types of deals better - lesson learned. Especially when the original horse was not sent to the player who did get the lease for a second foal. I get it, sh*t happens, but I don't think everyone needs to pile on Renee for thinking what she did. I'm glad Gavin is working things out privately with Maisy and offered Renee a substitute - let's all have some grace and try to understand where both sides are coming from.
Ditto.

I can also see how there was some confusion, and if I were in Renee's shoes I would have expected a foal since it was a substitute given in the same thread. The fillies leased were of similar quality, so that wouldn't have triggered any red flags that the deal would be different, and Renee really tried to give that filly the best shot at winning, even if it was at Allowance levels. I think the trouble is posting about it in this thread, but since both those foals were listed here I can see how it could be upsetting. I'm glad that things are in the works to smooth it out, and agree with more communication (even if it may seem redundant) so that situations like this can be avoided in the future.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

All good, everyone is entitled to their opinions…but I’m done doing these deals…also there is no attempt to smooth it out, she never commented on my other solutions proposed in the DMs, they were instead just posted here to shame me…from now on my horses will stay my horses

And I still think I did nothing wrong nor broke any kind of “deal” - it was a free lease to a quality racehorse (I even stated in the original post she was available for lease for 2 seasons)…but people going to believe what they want, I have nothing to hide, you can see my DMs
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)