2Y Lease Auction - Allowance Filles - Break Maiden & Earn 20k - Breed 1st foal Plus Added Chance for a Refund

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

2Y Lease Auction - Allowance Filles - Break Maiden & Earn 20k - Breed 1st foal Plus Added Chance for a Refund

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Hey Everyone,
it's that time of year again. I have been doing these auctions for last few seasons and just from my observation, many of these fillies end up retiring to be hens. In last year's auction there were 93 fillies and 27 ended up grading as a Blue Hen.

Below is the link to the auction which opens tonight at midnight server time.

2Y Lease Auction - Allowance Filles - Break Maiden & Earn 20k - Breed 1st foal

The auction is for a 2 year lease (Y66-67). You get to race them this year and the next if you choose. In order to have breeding rights of the 1st foal you need to get them to break maiden and earn at least 20k. I know that you still will need to find their equipment, but two seasons you should have plenty of time and plus they have all been worked at the proper distance with each piece of equipment so finding the right combo should not be too hard.

As an added incentive I am offering you a chance for a refund on the lease price.

How to earn a refund:
Once the lease has ended and if you qualify for the 1st foal I will immediately send the filly back to you for breeding.
If you choose to BSA the mare and she grades less then a Blue Hen, I will offer you a refund on the lease price as follows:
Star Mares = 50% lease price refund (maximum refund of 100K).
Formid Mares or Below = 100% lease price refund (maximum refund of 100K).

Good Luck to everyone and happy bidding!!

-Pete
Last edited by Mr. Lord Rich 4 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Re: 2Y Lease Auction - Allowance Filles - Break Maiden & Earn 20K - Breed 1st foal Plus Added Chance for a Refund

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Don’t sleep on this auction, for as low as a dollar you can race one of these fillies, make a few bucks and potentially breed a hen. A little over 3 days left.
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA