Standing Offer - Buying Freak Yearlings for $1.8m

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Standing Offer - Buying Freak Yearlings for $1.8m

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Hi all - since I've had some people take me up on the offer that I made in the Festivus thread, I wanted to cross-post over here with a commitment I've made and give anyone the opportunity to take me up on it, should it be of interest to anyone. I've allocated $20m to buy freak yearlings, in any dirt or turf thoroughbred division, no questions asked about pedigree. I don't care if the horse is sired by Zippy Chippy and out of a donkey, if they're a freak galloper I will take a chance on them. Apologies, no interest in non-TBs or purpose-bred AW horses, as my barn can't support that.

As long as they're reasonably classified as a turf or dirt sprinter, router, or miler, and you can guarantee they galloped a freak, I will pay you $1.8m for the horse. All you have to do is send the offer. If you or I are worried the pedigree is so wonky I won't believe they're a freak, send me an imgur link with a screenshot of the gallop.

Should I exhaust my $20m, I will update this thread to let everyone know the offer has expired. If I don't update, it's valid through the end of the year, as long as the most recent gallop says freak (so if they improve mid-year, and you want to sell, I'll take it!).
Jonathan Fisher
Classic Contender

Re: Standing Offer - Buying Freak Yearlings for $1.8m

Post by Jonathan Fisher »

Zippy chippy 🤣🤣🤣
Jonathan Fisher
Classic Contender

Post by Jonathan Fisher »

I just named a freak chippy zippy after this post I found it way funnier than it probably is 🤣🤣
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

I will buy any freak yearling for $1,800,001
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’