Entry Clerk Auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Re: Entry Clerk Auction

Post by Nini Panini »

Gavin Guile wrote: 4 months ago I think it’s cool too (finding mares that were discarded) but it’s understanding what the quality is since he works for the company..we spend time/money to acquire assets then have to assess how to spend limited resources. It was unclear for a while what these horses were and tough for people to make educated guesses on their subjective value...I think people just want transparency when mgmt is involved in aspects of the game since they can see so much more than paying customers
+1
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Gavin Guile wrote: 4 months ago I think it’s cool too (finding mares that were discarded) but it’s understanding what the quality is since he works for the company..we spend time/money to acquire assets then have to assess how to spend limited resources. It was unclear for a while what these horses were and tough for people to make educated guesses on their subjective value...I think people just want transparency when mgmt is involved in aspects of the game since they can see so much more than paying customers
This. (And before anyone says "well just don't bid then," I didn't bid.)
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Brandon Schultz
Turf Router

Post by Brandon Schultz »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 4 months ago
The Steward wrote: 4 months ago
LA Pepper wrote: 4 months ago Pretty soon you'll all discourage the Entry Clerk and he'll need a break . Then what? The dog takes over the reins and we'll call him 'The Lead Pony?"
This idea has merit!
Ah yes the SIM version of this
I met that dog (and it's sibling)
The Brandon Schultz Stable Website
Now Standing
TB Dirt Sprint | Dopamine ($55k)
TB Dirt Route | Ill With Want ($35k)