The Entry Clerk Auction

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

The Entry Clerk Auction

Post by Jack Meyer »

I don't know if this has been asked, but does The Entry Clerk's auctions count separately from The Steward or the same? If I end up winning one in The Entry Clerks auction will it take away a slot of mine for owning Steward breds?

Thank you,
Jack
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Re: The Entry Clerk Auction

Post by Nick Gilmore »

You’re not the only one who wants that answer Jack!
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

My thought is it is more like the auctions of Auguste Rodin yearlings, where the breeder is not the Steward, and so therefore, it would not count against the Steward-bred purchase limit.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Laura Ferguson wrote: 4 months ago My thought is it is more like the auctions of Auguste Rodin yearlings, where the breeder is not the Steward, and so therefore, it would not count against the Steward-bred purchase limit.
Exactly this. If it's not a Steward-bred, it doesn't count towards Steward-breds.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG