TBS Select Auction - Insure Your Purchases!

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Re: TBS Select Auction - Insure Your Purchases!

Post by Xander Zone »

So yes that is what happened I bid on that horse as soon as the auction opened as she was my top choice of all the auctions , I won a game point horse that filled my second spot but I was not aware the off season 2 year old one counted against this years etc , I think the game should have cancelled my bid on her like it does if you don’t have enough money etc and then I could have bought a slot and bought her .

I only actually care cause she was my number 1 target of the stew sales as I am planning ahead to support my 3 year old tm colt .

Regardless I am sure this is a glitch or a loop hole that can be fixed or it will be very very easy to exploit and win stew horses for $1 in the future
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

Ma Springs wrote: 4 months ago Fire Is Hard to Hold colt, Freak gallop, happy! 😊
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1827571

Edit to add: I somehow forgot about this auction ending and don't know if I won him on an underbid or what happened the last minutes. (If someone knows and feel like sharing, PM curious me!)
I love love loved this colt and would have been after him for sure if I’d had a slot left! Congrats on getting him!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Chris Barber
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Chris Barber »

I picked up the Paddington colt who galloped Freak.

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1820092
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Cleo Patra wrote: 4 months ago
Ma Springs wrote: 4 months ago Fire Is Hard to Hold colt, Freak gallop, happy! 😊
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1827571
I love love loved this colt and would have been after him for sure if I’d had a slot left! Congrats on getting him!
Thank you! 💙 And I guess I'm lucky you had already filled your slots!! 😇
Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Entry Clerk
Sprinter

Post by Entry Clerk »

Sorry for the frustration and confusion regarding bidding for Steward breds during preseason.
The year turns over when horses age increments by one year so preseason is the new year, but I can see it's a grey area.
Also frustrating that if multiple Steward auctions are incomplete then you can bid on all ongoing Steward auctions and possibly win on the two auctions that end first but then still see you have a bid lodged on the incomplete auction and think you are set to win another Steward bred but you will have already maxed out on the two-horse limit unless you have bought another slot on the "add-ons" tab on the home page "profile" dropdown.
The Steward says it is rare she has so many auctions going on simultaneously so this problem has never manifested before so she will get the coding altered to prevent this.
Leigh Ann Anderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Leigh Ann Anderson »

Xander Zone wrote: 4 months ago So yes that is what happened I bid on that horse as soon as the auction opened as she was my top choice of all the auctions , I won a game point horse that filled my second spot but I was not aware the off season 2 year old one counted against this years etc , I think the game should have cancelled my bid on her like it does if you don’t have enough money etc and then I could have bought a slot and bought her .

I only actually care cause she was my number 1 target of the stew sales as I am planning ahead to support my 3 year old tm colt .

Regardless I am sure this is a glitch or a loop hole that can be fixed or it will be very very easy to exploit and win stew horses for $1 in the future
I ran into the same situation. I didn't think about the 2 stewies a year, I had it in mind it was 2 per age group as I only had 1 2 YO, I bid on a few more. I still have the high bid on one in the remaining auction, which stinks. I would have held off bidding on the non select yearling or 2 YO in favor of one of the ones I really wanted. Oh, well at least I saved a ton of money
Windborn turf router $20000; Nite Skyturf router $18000; Black Tears turf router $5,000; Dream Goodnite turf router $5000; Accend turf router $5000; Independence Hall dirt miler $40000
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Picked up the Less yearling filly via pinhook, and she galloped Freak.
Randell Johnson
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Randell Johnson »

Maybe it's just a general trend, but I feel like way less people post these days about the horses they got from the Steward bred auctions. I always found it fun, and interesting to see results posted in this type of community place.

Random, but I miss it. lol
Gunite - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1785312
DM/DS & Steeplechaser - RL Steward Created, A's & A+'s

Chase Elliott - https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1241172
Stewards Cup, Saudi, Pegasus Winner
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Ended up with my first choice and got Shakira. She galloped freak which is exciting! Can’t wait to watch her whenever wherever she runs.
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Gavin Guile wrote: 4 months ago Ended up with my first choice and got Shakira. She galloped freak which is exciting! Can’t wait to watch her whenever wherever she runs.
When she runs just look three lengths behind Tears Of The Kingdom for the best view of her!

PS - Yes, I'm starting the rivalry and trash talking early. It's all in good fun! =)
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Gavin Guile wrote: 4 months ago Ended up with my first choice and got Shakira. She galloped freak which is exciting! Can’t wait to watch her whenever wherever she runs.
You should give her a companion animal and call it Clara 👀 always in Shakira’s shadow 💅
Nicholas Johnson
Miler

Post by Nicholas Johnson »

I went and snagged Expedition North on an underbid for 700k. He galloped stakes, which I will happily take into my future racing barn. A bit of a different turn for me, as I pretty much run only AWRs, but it is the same surface at least.
Johnson Stables
Margaux
2x SC AWR Matron Winner

Pine Mountain Standing: 35,000
Y64 SC AWR Classic Winner
Y65 Pegasus Route Winner
Dan Gordon
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Dan Gordon »

I got a DR filly that galloped Freak. So I gave her a ridiculous name to live up to.........

https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1827669
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Dan Gordon wrote: 4 months ago I got a DR filly that galloped Freak. So I gave her a ridiculous name to live up to.........

Lol
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Dan Gordon wrote: 4 months ago I got a DR filly that galloped Freak. So I gave her a ridiculous name to live up to.........

If those fans could read, they would be very upset right now
;p