Goodbye

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Goodbye

Post by Andrew Chillin »

I didn’t know you but I will miss seeing the name Kris Bobby in the big races and sales pages. Been a big name since I started, tons of big auctions in the past years. Lots of players bought all kinds of crap with pedigrees for the big bucks; now I see all the rest of her horses have been given away. Peace out Girl Scout. Party on in Simfamy.
;p
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Re: Goodbye

Post by Cleo Patra »

I can trace 90% of my current success back to Kris. Also, one of the kindest people ever to play. I doubt anyone knows the full extent of how exceptionally nice Kris is!
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

While not a close friend, I’ve always had positive experiences with her. I’ve been wondering at the recent sales, is there a reason she’s leaving us? I hope all is well with her.
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Unfortunately real life has significantly gotten in the way.

Truly one of the best people I’ve ever known in my life. Her generosity and kindness are unmatched.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

:( She will be missed :(
Autumn Blackmill
Turf Router

Post by Autumn Blackmill »

I have also benefited from her generosity. Really sad to see her go, and I truly hope that all can be made well again in her life.
Solarpunk DS - $40,000, NY

"Who will now henceforth and always be known as Autumn Blackmail!" ~ The Steward
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

I'm sorry to see this. Hope real life allows her to return.
Carole Hanson
Hall of Fame

Post by Carole Hanson »

Sorry to see Kris go, she built up a formidable stable that I looked up to quite a lot. Never got to chat to Kris much but only ever heard good things. Hope real life is treating you well Kris!
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

I echo this sentiment 100%. As ever, the SIM is more about community than it is about the bits and bytes we interpret as 'horses', and its never fun to see players we've gotten to know over many, many real years leave. But lives and hobbies and demands on our time change!

Best of luck, Kris, and I'll be jostling with others at the front of the line to get you reestablished should you ever decide to return. I'm not sure who would win the shoving match to the front of that queue, many of us would be throwing elbows!
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Post by Lily Wilkins »

The little bit of interaction I’ve had with Kris over the years has always been lovely. She’s a class act, and is someone I have always looked up to in the SIM.

Wishing you all the best, Kris, and hope to see you back here someday!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

This is sad news, I didn't know Kris like a lot of the older players here did, but I did know her enough to know she never turned away someone in need of help and was so kind and generous to the community as a whole, even if she didn't know you very well. She was one whom always took care others, and when something spectacular happened in the community that she felt was of importance, she would do something for said event without hesitation and without question because of her kind heart. Thank you Kris for all that you did for the community, it will have an everlasting effect for a very long time.

Jack
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Stormy Peak
Hall of Fame

Post by Stormy Peak »

Sorry to see another long time player step out of the game. I've been here 17 years now, so I've seen a lot of them go, but too, I've seen a lot of people join and some of them have ended up being major players in the game.

Kris, I hope things in real life end up being wonderful for you and perhaps at some point you can return to the game and have fun being here.

Stormy
SIRES: Turf Routers - Each multiple G1 winners

Tuck Everlasting
Fee $30,500

Wolfman Jack
Fee $18,000
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

Never did anything nice for me I guess I was on the naughty list and I always feel when a major player leaves no horses should be giving away ! All should go to sales page and that way anyone can get them
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

I remember her as a friendly person when I was at Trial Park. She'll be missed!
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

That is very very sad news, she was a fantastic player and great addition to the community.
Hope you come back soon Kris.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time