Goodbye

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Re: Goodbye

Post by Gavin Guile »

Ah, what do Harvard and Princeton students have in common? We all got into Princeton
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Eric Nalbone
Hall of Fame

Post by Eric Nalbone »

Danny Derby wrote: 4 months ago
Eric Nalbone wrote: 4 months ago Isn't it quite obvious what the connection between me and Acid Test is, and why Kris made the decision she did? Just follow the tail female family back into my barn.
Really don’t care one way or another, but just feel compelled to point out that the obvious connection following the female family takes me to his dam who I campaigned (and should have come back to me after Art quit but that’s another story) and his 2nd dam who is the foundation broodmare of my barn.
Ah yes, I just followed a little farther back. Sometimes I still go back and look up that silly turf router I got in exchange and was a bum, though it was a fair trade at the time - Puzzle, a Nipote di Atlanta x Fictionelle baby, back when Captain Hammer was a star and Cantiga was good but not great, while Dobra hadn't hit the track yet so we didn't quite know what Corona could become. Puzzle earned less than $60k and her foals would have been more profitable if they had walked the streets of Manhattan picking up loose change vs going to the racetrack, but that's life, Fictionelle was the more accomplished mare when we made the trade. And now the Mirror line now backstops *two* of the high end dirt router barns in the game!

That's the thing with mare trades - they work best when the person getting your mare for a year has success. I'd rather that in any configuration (my side works or doesn't work) than the receiver getting a dud, because it keeps people coming back to the table and mixing lines around.
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

I love Acid Test, I used him quite a bit last year, I will refrain from the temptation to use him this year.
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000