Horses Disappearing From Custom Barn

Having difficulties? Ask here.
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Horses Disappearing From Custom Barn

Post by Danny Derby »

Last year I spent a considerable amount of time sorting broodmares that I own and wished to place in auctions into a custom barn called "Auction Mares". Looking at the barn now and I see nearly every horse is gone from it - only 14 remain from over 200+ that I'd sorted. Any idea what could have happened, and is there a way to move them back? I really don't wish to have to go through that entire sorting process again.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: Horses Disappearing From Custom Barn

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Did they go to auction last year or get leases out?
;p
Laura Ferguson
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Ferguson »

When I put horses in a lease barn, when they return bred, they revert back to the default breeding barn. But, if you'd put them there after they'd been bred, or they were unbred last year, they should have stayed in the custom barn.
Danny Derby
Hall of Fame

Post by Danny Derby »

Yeah, these had gone to auction after I'd sorted them. Plan was to keep them in the barn so I can easily put them right back in another auction when it's time.

I guess the new question might be, is it possible for custom barns to remain consistent when it returns to your barn after a lease?
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Not currently. If you have all of your other mares sorted into custom barns you can mass copy them to a barn by sorting not assigned mares and click then it win the drop down
;p
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

This is something I’ve asked to be fixed as well! If they are being leased they should remember what barn they were in when they come back 😩
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt