Year 66 Tosca Broodmare lease auction book

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Carolyn Eaton
Hall of Fame

Year 66 Tosca Broodmare lease auction book

Post by Carolyn Eaton »

Tosca Stables Year 66 Broodmare Lease Auction

Blue Hen Thoroughbreds

A Time of Crisis – G1 winning TR – 4 foals – 1 freak, 2 stakes (1LB), 1 allowance

Chamuel – AWR – 1st foal is productive LB; Hypo’s A to Franzia

Dead of Night – G2 winning TR – 5 foals – 2 stakes, 2 solid, 1 claimer LB; Hypos A to Impacts and Brilliance, A- to many others

Furrhy – Langfuhr mare- any surface sprinter – 1st foal is productive LB; Hypos A to Ahtohallen, Fuel and Lloyd’s Keeping It

Girlwhosangtheblues – TR – 1st foal is productive LB; Hypos A to Double Dog Dare Ya and A- to Fire Meet Gasoline

It’s a Kind of Magic – DR – 3 foals – 1 stakes, 1 allowance, 1 productive; Hypos A to major DR studs I have checked (Christopher Robin, Maximus, Primetime, etc)

Little Miracles – DR – 7 foals – 1 stakes LB, 3 allowance, 3 productive; Hypo’s A to Valley of Fire, War Like Me, Owlpha Romeo, A- to Delirium, The Galaxy’s Edge, Slickrock

Music Box – TM SW – 4 foals – 1 freak, 2 allowance, 1 productive LB; Hypos A to Nightwatch, A- to others

Scrutinize – DR – 4 foals – 1 stakes, 1 allowance progressive, 1 productive, 1 claimer; Hypos A to Wilderness

Seen in Moonlight – TR – 5 foals – 3 allowance, 2 productive (1 progressive); Hypos A- to all TR studs I have checked her against (Improvisational, Dissimulation, etc)

Soaring Above – DR – 1st foal is allowance LB; Hypos A to Duke of Edinburgh, Primetime, Xyst

Wonferful Love – DR – 4 foals – 3 allowance (1 LB), 1 solid; Hypos A to Acid Test, War Like Me, A- to others

Zaharial – classic winning filly against colts – 4 foals – 1 stakes, 2 allowance (1LB), 1 productive; Hypos A to all checked against

Blue Hen Quarterhorses:

Day After Day- sprinter- 1st foal is allowance progressive; Hypo’s A+ to Eyes for Gold, A to El Dorado

Ghost Adventures- sprinter – 2 foals, both allowance (1 LB); Hypos A to all have checked her against

Goodnight Story – mid – 1st foal is allowance; Hypos A to Eyes for Gold and El Dorado

He Went to Paris – sprinter- 1st foal productive LB; Hypos A+ to The Dark Candle

Illicit Love – sprinter – 1st foal allowance; Hypos A+ to No Mames Wey

Judgement Day – sprinter – 2 foals, both allowance (1 LB); Hypos A to On Fire Maguire, No Mames Wey, Laughing Love

Recovered – spinter- 1st foal allowance LB; Hypos A+ to Shrimp Tails, A to Heza Crazy Dancer

Blue Hen Standardbreds

Always Needed – Pacer – 2 foals – both allowance; hypos A to Mainstream

Golden Hair – trotter – 3 foals – 1 stakes, 1 allowance LB, 1 productive; Hypos A to High Strike Zone, Photobomber, Tls Rock of Cashel

Star Thoroughbreds

Caper – turf miler – 7 foals – 1 stakes, 3 allowance, 1 productive (progressive), 1 solid, 1 claimer; Hypos A- to Beau, D’Jinn, Modern Games

Cold Outside – TR – 1st foal is productive; Hypos A- to Only One, Double Dog Dare Ya

Public Enemy – DR- 6 foals – 1 stakes, 3 allowance, 2 productive (1LB); Hypos A- to maximus, Poet’s Corner

Show You a Rhyme – TR – 4 foals – 1 stakes, 2 allowance (1 progressive), 1 solid; Hypos A- to all I’ve checked her against (Dorian Gray, Hand of the Queen, Improvisational)

Sparklers – AWR – 5 foals – 1 stakes, 3 allowance (1 progressive), 1 productive (progressive); Hypos A- to all I have checked her against

Star Appaloosa

Light Winds – router – 1 stakes, 1 productive; Hypos A to Dangerous Spider Z

Star Quarterhorse

A Thing of Beauty – router- 1st foal productive; Hypos A to The Market Sounds, B+ to Silver Kitty Cat (who was a mid distance runner)

Formidable Thoroughbreds

Extraterrestrial – TM – 1st foal allowance LB; Hypos A- to Modern Games, B+ to D’Jinn

Wine Tasting – AWR – 1st foal allowance progressive; Hypos A- to Bennie and the Jets, B+ to Express Train
I'm just here for the fun of it