Tiz The Season 2023 - A Gift To The SIM Community - UPDATE! MORE STUDS AVAILABLE!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Ricky Spanish
Two Year Old

Re: Tiz The Season 2023 - A Gift To The SIM Community - UPDATE! MORE STUDS AVAILABLE!

Post by Ricky Spanish »

Thank you Danny, super generous!
Scott Zeigler
Two Year Old

Re: Tiz The Season 2023 - A Gift To The SIM Community - UPDATE! MORE STUDS AVAILABLE!

Post by Scott Zeigler »

I don't spend a lot of time on the forum, but I am so grateful to Danny Derby, Nini Panini, and Jack Meyer for doing this. The generosity of veteran players is amazing in SIM, and I will do the same when I have a standing sire someday.

Thank you all!

Scott
Darat Ayam
Two Year Old

Post by Darat Ayam »

Awesome offer everyone.

Can I hijack this thread with a noob question? If I wanted to use this offer, how can I lease a mare to someone privately? I only see the option for a public lease using game points. Or is it disabled for newbies? Sorry, its my first week in game lol
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Darat Ayam wrote: 4 months ago Awesome offer everyone.

Can I hijack this thread with a noob question? If I wanted to use this offer, how can I lease a mare to someone privately? I only see the option for a public lease using game points. Or is it disabled for newbies? Sorry, its my first week in game lol
I can't comment on if its disabled for new players or not, but if you go to the "sell, lease or offer horse" section on your horse's page you would select the offer privately button and from there select private lease
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Darat Ayam
Two Year Old

Post by Darat Ayam »

Thanks Tammy, it seems it really is disabled for these first 6 weeks or something, I can't seem to find that offer privately button anywhere, neither on a phone or desktop
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

I'll add in my studs to the offer as well. You can see them at this link
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

I only have a few studs but I will throw my hat into the ring on this as well. Philadelphia Blue (TB DR) The Next Big Thing (TB DR), and Xtreme Nightmare (Arabian sprinter)
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Hey gang. I’ve been really busy as of late, haven’t logged on much this week. I promise I’ll get to the free breedings very soon!!
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Less than a week left to get in on this!
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Scott Zeigler
Two Year Old

Post by Scott Zeigler »

Danny Derby (and other participating trainers),

Is the gift one horse per trainer or one horse for the season? I don't want to be the jerk that takes advantage of the offer, but I also appreciate everyone participating.

Once again, I think this is a wonderful part of what makes SIM such a nice place. Everyone is quite competitive, but the vets have been exceedingly kind.

Happy Holidays all!
Jack Meyer
Eclipse Champion

Post by Jack Meyer »

Scott Zeigler wrote: 4 months ago Danny Derby (and other participating trainers),

Is the gift one horse per trainer or one horse for the season? I don't want to be the jerk that takes advantage of the offer, but I also appreciate everyone participating.

Once again, I think this is a wonderful part of what makes SIM such a nice place. Everyone is quite competitive, but the vets have been exceedingly kind.

Happy Holidays all!
I would assume it's one per trainer, I know that's ow I'm doing it. Scott, you can get one of mine, one from Danny, one from Nini, Shannon, RRH and Eric as far as I know. One from each!
My Sires:
DR -Mr.White Socks - 50,000
Appy Sprinter- Wings Of Inferno - 15,000
Appy Sprinter - Chain Of Thorns - 7,500
Appy Miler - Chasing Dragons - 15,000
Scott Zeigler
Two Year Old

Post by Scott Zeigler »

That's how I read it at first, but I wanted to clarify. Thank you again!
Jack Meyer wrote: 4 months ago
Scott Zeigler wrote: 4 months ago Danny Derby (and other participating trainers),

Happy Holidays all!
I would assume it's one per trainer, I know that's ow I'm doing it. Scott, you can get one of mine, one from Danny, one from Nini, Shannon, RRH and Eric as far as I know. One from each!
Laura Smith
Hall of Fame

Post by Laura Smith »

Danny, can I get in on this too?

Warning to folks that I don't have much online time so it may take me a few days to get the mares bred and everything dealt with.
LONG OVERDUE FARM: Keepin' it Canada since Year 16.
Stallions to meet your every need. As long as you need a turf sprinter.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

If you sent me a mare to breed I promise I'll get to it, it'll end up being after Christmas though. I've been both sick and busy so my brainpower is quite minimal atm (which is the norm tbh, it's just at a lower than usual amount :lol: )
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown