Tiz The Season 2023 - A Gift To The SIM Community - UPDATE! MORE STUDS AVAILABLE!

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Evelyne Cergerac
Two Year Old

Re: Tiz The Season 2023 - A Gift To The SIM Community - UPDATE! MORE STUDS AVAILABLE!

Post by Evelyne Cergerac »

A huge thank you to every breeder who offered their stallions! Happy holidays!
Randall Allen
Grade 1 Winner

Re: Tiz The Season 2023 - A Gift To The SIM Community - UPDATE! MORE STUDS AVAILABLE!

Post by Randall Allen »

Last edited by Randall Allen 4 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

For those like me that were completely overwhelmed in the run up to Christmas, I will jump in and offer the same offer to any of my stallions (except Nokk, who is leased), as a new Year's celebration. Offer is open through New Year's Day ;)

my stallions:
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horses.p ... GPSired=-1
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Laurel Addams
Classic Contender

Post by Laurel Addams »

I'm also happy to make the same offer for my stallions through January 1st (W5-D1), since life got veryyyyy crazy the past few weeks. Here's a link to all my stallions, although Bannerlord is probably the only one worth sending hens to.
Standing at stud
Bannerlord - DM/DR, 30k, A+ hypos
Funky Stank - TR, 10k, A+ hypos
Codebreaker - DR, 5k
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Eric Gray »

Thanks for doing this Danny. I enjoyed it and look forward to next year.
Gigi Gofaster
Hall of Fame

Post by Gigi Gofaster »

Thanks for being patient for me to get through the messages - there was a LOT of interest. I'm excited to see how these babies turn out because there were some VERY nice mares sent for this offer!
"I was afraid of Gigi, it was true." Oh yes. Be afraid. Be very afraid...
"Gigi, you continue to impress the heck out of me." - The Steward. Okay, it was 10 RL years ago, but I'm keeping it.
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Craig Mcgee »

Thanks to all who did this with their studs, and Happy New Year.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll:
Richard Diemand
Sprinter

Post by Richard Diemand »

MUCH THANKS TO ALL OF YOU. HAVE A GREAT YEAR AND STAY SAFE
Mark Castles
Two Year Old

Post by Mark Castles »

:D Thanks to all who offered their studs, such a kind gesture
Happy New Year to all