$1 horses on page

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

$1 horses on page

Post by Xander Zone »

I just put up every horse that did not gallop alw or better currently on the sales page for $1

over 500 horses of racing age NEW PLAYERS THESE are calling you
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Re: $1 horses on page

Post by Xander Zone »

Lots and lots left so many Nicely bred horses probably lots of future star and hen mares etc
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

some more there now
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Buyers; Don’t forget to move them to a new farm, before they become $201 horses.
;p
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

Yes plz move them like when you enter them or Heaven forbid they cost you 201 oooooh look out or better yet don’t ever buy a * horse off me if you are going to complain about a horse being 201 with my farm fee after a week ! Pretty damn simple enter then and ship them to the track pooof no farm fee
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

She adds up. You buy 50 horse for cheap entries, 10k for the week. So yeah, send them to track send them to farm, don’t forget them.
;p
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

You realize how stupid you sound right 10k that’s like one win !
If you bought 50 horses at $1 each you could race fill and make 50k a week with them I would bet
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

You’re hollering for new players to buy your garbage. Stupid would be buying them.
;p
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

Right I guess some of the biggest players in the game are also stupid for buying them !

With in the last few sim years I have sold more then 1 grade one winner for $1 in these same sales and so many hen mares and such .

My last count 29 of them in the last three years have jumped to stake or freak but yeah again what a horrible investment for $1 !