time flies

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

time flies

Post by Xander Zone »

I was just looking at breeding some mares and found one that i wanted to send to Marvel and wow times flies !!

I then said hmmm what has he produced that is a at stud etc and wow for all the nice mares he got and the amazing hypo's he was sadly a bit of a fail as far as producing future studs
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Re: time flies

Post by Andrew Chillin »

Wow
;p
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

I found this out last year. Turns out I know basically nothing about the current studs available out there, all the ones that popped into my head while breeding were pensioned 🙃

I’m very happy to have the edge back 🤪
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

This reminds me of one of the SC broadcasts last year where Em was like "wow Arcadian has horses racing already? I need to be breeding to him" and...he's 15 :lol:
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Nicole Marie wrote: 4 months ago This reminds me of one of the SC broadcasts last year where Em was like "wow Arcadian has horses racing already? I need to be breeding to him" and...he's 15 :lol:
I resemble this remark!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Xander Zone
Hall of Fame

Post by Xander Zone »

It’s a funny game the stud one they are hit for two or three seasons for the most part cause a new shiny thing comes along .