Qamdan (Hamdan x The Visionary Daughter) Under New Ownership Stud Fee Reduced to $15,000

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Qamdan (Hamdan x The Visionary Daughter) Under New Ownership Stud Fee Reduced to $15,000

Post by Tammy Fox »

I am excited to announce that Qamdan a stellar Hamdan son who is out of a The Visionary daughter is now part of my breeding program and has been moved from Spain to Montana so his offspring can run in any MT bred races.
He is a young sire who has the potential to become a great sire. He hypos well and is currently hyping A+ 75% of the time with different damsires. The rest of the time he is hypoing A.
He currently has only 49 offspring on the ground with his oldest being only 2yo. Out of his current crop he has 61.2% galloping allowance and of the ones I have bred they are all Allowance-Late Bloomer so plenty of potential for him to add more stakes gallopers to his production record.

He won multiple stakes races and came in 2nd and 3rd in the Arabian Desert Cup and Stewards Cup Arabian Classic. He did well at all distances. He was galloped as a yearling as a Freak-Late Bloomer. He traces back to Haafiz through his dam's side and Haafiz's offspring earned over $7 million on the track.

I plan to offer some maiden races for offspring sired by Qamdan as well as some stakes races for his offspring in the near future.

I think this young stallion will eventually outsire himself. I expect some freak gallopers from him in the near future as well. Once he gets his first freak galloper and his first offspring hit the track his stud fee will go up based on the freak gallopers and how well his offspring do on the track. So now if the time to get a nice racer by him.

I will further evaluate him to see what it seems he crosses best with based on not only hypos but also gallops and track performance. I plan to send several of my The Egyptian King, Rising from the Ruins, Stuffed Pepper, Yoboki, End of Eden daughters to him. I will be adding other stallion's daughters to my line up so I can get a good idea of what will make a good cross for him.

I do plan to get him a headshot in the near future. I am hoping between him and my current homebred Stuffed Pepper son, I will be able to build my breeding program and make it stronger and more productive than it currently is.