Dr Estimate

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Dr Estimate

Post by Art K Stables »

It was a nice feature for him, interesting article. I will say that I bred plenty to him earlier on, gave him a pretty good chance. He produced a fair number of stakes company. A couple of freaks. At the time not many of the SYM stallions were showing much so he stood out a bit for that. His full brother was a millionaire but he was gelded to keep racing longer to get there. Dr Approximate. As for the less breeding later on, I don't have a large barn and 2 newcomers to my stallions have taken more attention at the moment, Nature Strip and Soul Swindler. Its their turn for me, but they are a bit more costly to breed to and I think Dr Estimate is a pretty good bargain. Dr Estimate has produced 320 foals, not sure how much more he needs to show, but I assume there is a reason so thanks to the 19 decisions to those who bred to him today, I hope he shows what the Steward thinks he is capable of. He does have a nice 2yo filly Nansea Sangria who is a stakes late bloomer, so she might make some noise down the road. Her grandbroodmare is Ollie Wolf and its interesting that her daughter Nancy Wolf, a millionaire herself, is not a blue hen like her mom, nor does she seem to hypomate quite as high but she DOES produce decently as her 4 offspring include 2 stakes runners and an allowance runner. all fillies.
Eric Gray
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Dr Estimate

Post by Eric Gray »

I have one from him. A 3 year old filly that has hit the board in 5 of 8 races. She just rolled from stakes to freak in the off-season. She just picked up a win in a NW 2 last out and I’m moving her up in class next out. I’m looking for another mare to send to him soon.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Speaking of Lord Black - Lord Empire is his uncle!
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Art K Stables »

Eric Gray wrote: 4 months ago I have one from him. A 3 year old filly that has hit the board in 5 of 8 races. She just rolled from stakes to freak in the off-season. She just picked up a win in a NW 2 last out and I’m moving her up in class next out. I’m looking for another mare to send to him soon.
Thanks , I do see Estimate the miles won her race pretty easy on a 92 so it would seem stakes company makes sense going forward , good luck with her!