Something about lease auctions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Art K Stables
Grade 1 Winner

Something about lease auctions

Post by Art K Stables »

I didn’t notice it so maybe others didn’t as well, a recent lease auction actually lasted more than one season . When I looked at my lease barn I notice some are up in yr66 and some in yr67 , if I hadn’t noticed that I might have terminated a lease when I still could have bred a mare for next season as well .. so if you won any leases in auctions I’d take a look at your leased barn to see how long you have them for
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Re: Something about lease auctions

Post by Diane Townsend »

Someone terminated a lease on one of my horses when it was meant to be a 2 year lease. I messaged them and they hadnt realized so I sent it back the next year for free
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Thanks for the heads up Art!
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Diane Townsend wrote: 4 months ago Someone terminated a lease on one of my horses when it was meant to be a 2 year lease. I messaged them and they hadnt realized so I sent it back the next year for free
I was just coming to say "once I accidentally terminated a lease a year early." :lol:
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes