happy day

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
David Faulkner
Grade 3 Winner

happy day

Post by David Faulkner »

Although a little limited due to the lack of my laptop, it is more complicated to write from the phone but before complaining I must be happy since I have the phone that allows me to continue online as not to take a little time from the last days of this 2023 on that date where many homes enjoy many things, others surely very little and the rest nothing, I would like that as a community of excellence with a great humanity of heart in which each player integrates the game, I hope that in a moment a simple prayer can be raised for each one of the group seeking blessings in abundance for everyone's every need asking heaven for health and daily sustenance that there is in abundance everything that is needed day by day to enjoy each day May all the bitter of everything this year become Sweet It is not easy to change someone's situation, but in a simple prayer, heaven can move mountains to seas, there is nothing impossible for the Almighty Sim Family, my best wishes and blessed be in all your paths, may there always be joy, peace and joy. in your hearts and Divine protection even in the darkest night may the Light of the Most High shine upon you Peace and Love Through the blood of the Son of God Amen Hallelujah
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Re: happy day

Post by Darcy McBride »

Merry Christmas, David!
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED