RRH's Thoroughbred studs (building thread)

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

RRH's Thoroughbred studs (building thread)

Post by Rebecca Rose Hepburn »

Been putting off building and maintaining a thread for all of my boys, no more slacking allowed! Reserving posts for the boys/the future, don't mind me

Stud Discounts
If you are a newbie please don't hesitate to message me about getting discounts! For Junior Park and below players I'll give you a free breeding to any stud along with discounts on any foals after that; send me a message in game and we'll talk about it

Regardless of how long you've been playing if you have a mare that's either a graded stakes winner or who has produced a graded stakes winner I'll refund you the stud fee.

Current Roster

Turf Milers
Backstreet Boy
Fight the Good Fight

Dirt Routers
Glorfindel
Lightsong

Turf Routers
Coco - retires year 67 unless I decide to geld him
Last edited by Rebecca Rose Hepburn 1 month ago, edited 12 times in total.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Re: RRH's Thoroughbred studs (building thread)

Backstreet Boy

Turf Miler
Stud Fee: 40k

As a Runner

24: 17-5-1 Race Record
$6,350,500 in earnings
9 G1 wins including three Stewards Cup wins.
5 Simmy wins including European Horse of the Year and North American Male Turf

Pedigree

tl;dr Smoking Hot
Check out his Catalog Page for more

As a Sire

As of Year 66 Week 5 day 3 his oldest crop is 5. He has 66% winners from runners with average earnings of 82k per foal. He's the sire of 3 millionaires and his foals have earned 17.3 million in total. They've have won the SC Juvy fillies, Pegasus Turf Mile and Dubai Millennium Mile and he has 7 idividual G1 winners right now. According to the numbers he crosses best with Fearless Spirit, Superbia, King Moonracers and Distant Dream.
Last edited by Rebecca Rose Hepburn 3 months ago, edited 3 times in total.
A horse is the projection of peoples' dreams about themselves - strong, powerful, beautiful - and it has the capability of giving us escape from our mundane existence.- Pam Brown
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Glorfindel

Dirt Router
Current Fee: 30k

As a Runner

27: 14-5-3 Race Record
$1,680,500 in earnings
MGS Winner, biggest win coming in the year 63 G1 Los Camp Classic
Freak from yearling to midway through his 6th year

Perigree

By Derby Winner Kingdom Come. Kingdom Come sired 10 other millionaires aside from Glorfindel including current star runner Kingdom of Spiders. Sons of Kingdom Come have produced 47 stakes horses out of sires like Karazhan, Maximus and Owlpha Romeo.

Out of Sage, my favoritest girl. Sage is the dam of Derby, LIC and 2 time SC winner The King and LIC Silence Fallen. The King held the world record for 2 miles on the dirt at one point; there is a lot of marathon pedigree going on here. Glorfindel's half sister's have produced Stewards Cup Marathon winner and Derby 2nd place finisher Lightsong, and G1 and Simmy award winner Never Enough.

If you have a stakes winner/producer or you're a newbie I'll refund you the full stud fee for using him

As a sire

Year 66 notes: Glorfindel's first foals hit the track this year. His first group is a small, 33 horses, which is largely my own fault. He saw 1 stakes producer and still produced 15.6% stakes gallopers, along with a Freak bred by the Steward. His second crop is 53 strong and his numbers have dropped, although he's now 2 for 2 on Freaks from Stewardbred horses. I think he's a nice little guy with the ability to improve mares and I'm waiting to see what happens as his offspring get older; of the 24 Glorfy babies I own 13 of them are Late Bloomers

These are hypos I did for him during his first year at stud
Last edited by Rebecca Rose Hepburn 1 month ago, edited 5 times in total.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Lightsong is retired and I will build him a better profile this week

Lightsong is standing for 40k and hypoing well.

Dave Matthews Band x Skyrim

As a Runner
23: 14-4-2 Race Record - Only finished worse than 4th in 1 race over his whole career.
$3,182,000 in earnings
Winner of 13 graded stakes from 1 1/16th to 2 miles with his biggest win coming in the year 65 G1 Steward's Cup Marathon.
Second place finishes in the Louisville Derby, SC Marathon and Arcadia Million
Third place finishes in the Desert World Cup and Long Island Classic.
Last edited by Rebecca Rose Hepburn 1 month ago, edited 4 times in total.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Coco is maybe? Possibly retiring this year
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Bargain Bin

Fight the Good Fight is currently standing for 10k for your turf miler mares. I have not supported him nearly as much as I should have.
Last edited by Rebecca Rose Hepburn 1 month ago, edited 1 time in total.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

for a horse I might get mad at and geld
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

extra for w/e
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

might as well keep another
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Lightsong is retired and standing for 40k atm. If you hypo a mare to him and send me a screenshot of the hypo I will refund you the hypomate fee.
Rebecca Rose Hepburn
Hall of Fame

Lightsong is officially Steward Approved with a this lovely colt out of a very nice mare.