FREE Brilliant Chaser Mares-STANDING OFFER

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Horsey Mchorseface
Two Year Old

FREE Brilliant Chaser Mares-STANDING OFFER

Post by Horsey Mchorseface »

I almost always have a bunch of Chaser Mares rated Brilliant. Not all of them are the best match with my stallions, so if you want anywhere from 3-5 (depending on whatever my current barn looks like) free brilliant chaser mares, just hit me up. I cannot stress enough how much I am not on the forum, so please DM through the game. If you're looking to breed chasers and want to start out with a few mares that are a known quantity...and for free...please message me in the game. If you are preparing to stand a new stallion and need some mares that aren't too related to him, I can probably help, lol. I'm really trying to keep a firm hold on the size of my stable at the moment, and this will help me in that endeavor. Good luck, y'all. :)