2 year old Mixer router auction: ready to enter: ENDS TONIGHT

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

2 year old Mixer router auction: ready to enter: ENDS TONIGHT

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Just a quick note: I changed the equipment on some of these just prior to opening this auction, because the equipment clearly wasn't correct. Mostly this was in cases where the most likely correct choice is a single piece. If you really want to assess how fast these horses worked you will have to look thru the workout tabs for the correct single piece time. Not a big deal, and most won't bother doing this, so the couple players that do will probably scoop up a couple bargains.

I am really reducing the number of runners I keep in each category to 5 or 6, so everything else went into this auction, irrespective of them being late bloomers or not. I recently had a mixer jump from allowance to freak, btw.

I have never gone this late into the year without a Gr. 1 win, since I average about 20 a year, so that is a bit disappointing.
Last edited by Lucas Davenport 3 months ago, edited 1 time in total.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
April Hoffman
Two Year Old

Re: 2 year old Mixer router auction: ready to enter

Post by April Hoffman »

Some of us are still looking for number 1 lol j/s
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: 2 year old Mixer router auction: ready to enter: ENDS TONIGHT

Post by Lucas Davenport »

A lot of horses with no bids. Almost every mare I breed is a blue hen; I have been culling for years. So the female side of even the worst of these is decent. If you are willing to do the work even the productives will win 25K or so in a years time (not necessarily the end of this Sim year). I did that with productives for many years, so I know it can be done. You just have to want it. Best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.