Twelve turf routers

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rold Gold
Sprinter

Twelve turf routers

Post by Rold Gold »

Hi,

I’m auctioning off 12 stakes running 2 year olds and yearlings, there are no reserves.The auction ends 30 minutes before results on Friday.

Thank you for looking,
KH
Rold Gold
Sprinter

Re: Twelve turf routers

Post by Rold Gold »

Rold Gold
Sprinter

Re: Twelve turf routers

Post by Rold Gold »

Hi again 👋,

Uh, I’m just now discovering that enabling gallops doesn’t enable improve comments too. Oops. Sorry about that. Some more info below, these are notes from y66. There are more older comments but cutting pasting all these is a pita so I stuck with y66, or tried to

Blackburn
Y66-Preseason Vet: Blackburn is in solid physical condition right now, it would seem. This horse should be okay, but if the race were today, it won't run the best race of its career, okay? Oh! I remember you asking about Blackburn's teeth because of discomfort with the bit. I checked the teeth, no issues there. A tongue tie might solve your problem with the bit.
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: 'Blackburn' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! 'Blackburn' is pretty timid. I'm not sure She has a truly winning spirit. We'll see.

Carcassonne
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: 'Carcassonne' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! 'Carcassonne' is your run of the mill racehorse that can probably handle a normal schedule.
Y65-W1-D4 Trainer: 'Carcassonne' runs with her head up high, I'd try a shadow roll. That is the only equipment she needs.

Dakar
Y66-W3-D3 Trainer: Dakar's a little off behind. To avoid injury, you should add bandages. I think he needs one other piece of equipment too, but I will have to observe this horse in training to try to figure it out.
Y66-Preseason Renamed 65 Under the Blankets to Dakar
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: '65 Under the Blankets' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! '65 Under the Blankets' is tractable and doesn't seem to mind being held behind another horse.

Devolution
Y66-W3-D3 Trainer: I talked with Dr. Hacklu after he scoped 'Devolution', unfortunately it looks like you should definitely give a Lasix shot from now on. That is the only equipment she needs.
Y66-Preseason Renamed Bibi Dahl to Devolution
Y66-Preseason Renamed 65 For Your Eyes Only to Bibi Dahl
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: '65 For Your Eyes Only' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! '65 For Your Eyes Only' is pretty timid. I'm not sure She has a truly winning spirit. We'll see.

Eastover
Y66-W3-D3 Trainer: 'Eastover' has some blood and mucus in the lungs, so try using Lasix. I think he needs one other piece of equipment too, but I will have to observe this horse in training to try to figure it out.
Y66-Preseason Renamed 65 Hawksbill to Eastover
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: '65 Hawksbill' is a very special animal. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! '65 Hawksbill' is your run of the mill racehorse that can probably handle a normal schedule.

Fennario
Y66-W3-D3 Trainer: 'Fennario' ducked out hard when the rider went to the left-hand stick. It's too risky, you should probably lose the whip. I think she needs one other piece of equipment too, but I will have to observe this horse in training to try to figure it out.
Y66-Preseason Renamed 65 Wolfram to Fennario
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: '65 Wolfram' is a stakes quality horse. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! You can plan for '65 Wolfram' to have a longer career if you want.

Kata Tjuta
Y66-W3-D3 Trainer: 'Kata Tjuta' is scared of his own shadow! Maybe a shadow roll would work? That is the only equipment he needs.
Y66-Preseason Renamed 65 After Alice to Kata Tjuta
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: '65 After Alice' is a very special animal. This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring him along carefully. I would insure '65 After Alice' if you can afford it. You wouldn't want to lose this one!

Lux et Veritas
Y66-Preseason Trainer: Ideal equipment is Hind Bandages and Shadow Roll
Y66-Preseason Vet: Lux Et Veritas is walking soundly. This horse seems a little sluggish to me. Have you ever noticed that Lux Et Veritas is sore in the morning? Maybe try some bandages.
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: 'Lux Et Veritas' is a stakes quality horse. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! 'Lux Et Veritas' is pretty timid. I'm not sure She has a truly winning spirit. We'll see.

Marne
Y66-Preseason Trainer: Ideal equipment is Blinkers and Shadow Roll
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: 'Marne' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be about at their peak, but even I can’t always predict the future! What a bunch of natural speed 'Marne' has! I'm impressed.

Minutes to Midnight
Y66-Preseason Trainer: Ideal equipment is Shadow Roll and Sure Win
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: 'Minutes to Midnight' is a stakes quality horse. This horse should progress throughout their career, but don’t wait too long to get them to the races! 'Minutes to Midnight' has shown she comes from the clouds and needs a pace to run at.

Sparkle in the Rain
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain seems A-okay to me. No problems here, energy wise, this horse is good to go! Have you ever noticed that Sparkle in the Rain is sore in the morning? Maybe try some bandages.
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain seems to be walking fine. This horse looks absolutely fine to me!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain is walking soundly. This horse isn't even a little bit tired.
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain seems to be pretty healthy. Look how dappled and happy this horse looks! You're good to go!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: I don't see anything going on with Sparkle in the Rain's legs right now. This horse looks absolutely fine to me!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain doesn't have any leg problems currently. This horse looks absolutely fine to me!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain doesn't have any leg problems currently. You've got yourself a sharp horse here!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain doesn't have any leg problems currently. This horse isn't even tired!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: I don't see anything going on with Sparkle in the Rain's legs right now. This horse is ready to race!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain seems A-okay to me. This horse isn't even a little bit tired.
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Looks like Sparkle in the Rain is currently well. It's the perfect time for a race or some other exercise!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain seems A-okay to me. If you aren't planning on racing any time soon you might want to give this horse a little bit of exercise elsewhere.
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Looks like Sparkle in the Rain is currently well. It's the perfect time for a race or some other exercise!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain seems to be pretty healthy. This horse looks absolutely fine to me!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: X-rays are coming back clear on Sparkle in the Rain! This horse isn't even tired!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain doesn't have any leg problems currently. This horse is ready to race!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: There are currently no physical problems that I can see with Sparkle in the Rain. Look how dappled and happy this horse looks! You're good to go!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: There are currently no physical problems that I can see with Sparkle in the Rain. This horse is at its peak, it would seem, energy wise, so go ahead and race it!
Y66-W3-D3 Vet: Sparkle in the Rain seems A-okay to me. This horse isn't even a little bit tired.
Y66-W3-D3 Trainer: Sparkle in the Rain's forelegs were pretty hot after that last gallop. To avoid injury, you should add bandages. I think she needs one other piece of equipment too, but I don't think I can help you with that.
Y66-Preseason Renamed 65 New Gold Dream to Sparkle in the Rain
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: '65 New Gold Dream' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring her along carefully. '65 New Gold Dream' is pretty timid. I'm not sure She has a truly winning spirit. We'll see.

Sunset Boulevard
Y66-Preseason Trainer: Ideal equipment is Front Bandages and Lasix
Y66-Preseason Vet: Sunset Boulevard is walking soundly. This horse should be okay, but if the race were today, it won't run the best race of its career, okay? Have you ever noticed that Sunset Boulevard is sore in the morning? Maybe try some bandages.
Y66-Preseason Galloped
Y66-Preseason Trainer: 'Sunset Boulevard' is a stakes quality horse. This horse looks to be a late bloomer. You should bring him along carefully. I would insure 'Sunset Boulevard' if you can afford it. You wouldn't want to lose this one!