motivation

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: motivation

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 3 months ago
Kent Saunders wrote: 3 months ago Current Status- Motivation = 0.....see Em's Post for the future of my stable.
Honestly blows my mind that you've been able to maintain steam with such a large and diverse barn for so long. I didn't even run half as many as you did last year and still felt like the sim was turning into a second job. Polk and Flizan as well, Caesar, all those people with thousands and thousands of starts a year.
I agree! I lasted only about 6 game years in the 800-2000 starts range, 4 years in the 400-500 range, then it dropped to 100-200s 🙃 which was still too much for dealing with life atm.

on the other hand the people who have less than 50 starts a year also confuse me 🤣 but maybe that’s just me!
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Craig Mcgee
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: motivation

Post by Craig Mcgee »

With my ADHD I always need something to do everyday so having a big barn helps being I am retired and also have an addictive personality. That being said when I do get the hum drums it helps just to go through and rage cull pixel ponies. As some on here know I am not patient with TBs and have been known to rage sell or give away even freak types lol.
I need supervision 24/7. :roll: