Trailsman, cheap at double the price...

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Trailsman, cheap at double the price...

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Well, why not. is he a superstar on the track... Nah. But what he does appear to have is stamina in plenty, having won or run well past a mile and a half. Hypo's decently, Flat A's with the good stuff, A- with stars and B+ with the average formidable, so neither spectacular and certainly not bad at all.

Trailsman

Pedigree wise, he is out of a mare that Hypo's flat A all over the place, he is a half to another freak and two stakes from her ten foals. Her dam was a producer of two stakes and about 45% allowance or better. His sire is the real life son of Deep Impact, Contrail. A versatile type in the shed, though going by the results of my quick hypo's on some decent milers, I am not to sure that is a good idea for Trailsman.

Is he worth trying? Well he is price at a budget $6,423.00. As usual, with all my potential studs, based off earnings. He has been shipped out to Georgia to take advantage of Sorority Park if/when they get the state bred races for this season, if he looks like he is getting a little attention, he will remain for the foreseeable future.
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Re: Trailsman, cheap at double the price...

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Sent him a few. Very happy with the crosses I got and the hypos were pretty good.
Cleo Patra
Hall of Fame

Post by Cleo Patra »

The state bred GA races have already been sponsored for this season (for 2yos only, because that’s all there is so far). 3yos will start next season in addition to the 2yo races continuing.
AT STUD
DR... ROYAL ASSASSIN | WITTED
TR... DAY TO DAY | FIRST CLASS | MEGAPIXELS | MIJO | VALAR | WILDNESS
Future Sires... CINEMA (Y69 or 70) | TRAILBLAZING (Y68 or 69)
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Cleo Patra wrote: 3 months ago The state bred GA races have already been sponsored for this season (for 2yos only, because that’s all there is so far). 3yos will start next season in addition to the 2yo races continuing.
There ya have it, confirmation from the one that knows for sure!

Also thanks Kelly. I am sure he will appreciate the umm.. exercise/ :lol:
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

PS- yesterday he gave me a flat "A" hypo on a formidable mare.