Rainier

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Lily Wilkins
Eclipse Champion

Rainier

Post by Lily Wilkins »

Oooh boy, am I excited for this colt! Now that he has a pretty headshot, I figured it was time to formally introduce him to the world!

Rainier
Named after the beautiful mountain that is the pinnacle of my home, Washington State.

This guy is a Freak/Progressive "Breeding Shed" galloper. I had been wanting to lease his mama for ages, and I was STOKED to finally have the chance. Studying her progeny record, and rather lackluster results producing fillies, I opted to breed her first colt. I usually never breed colts on expensive leases, but I had a hunch that it would prove to be brilliant.
I've typically found Gladiator mares challenging because they don't seem to have any consistent "tried and true" sire lines that they pair well with. However, I noticed that Eric had a very promising juvenile Gladiator-damsired colt in the form of Prince Phillip, so I went with the same sire/dam sire pairing that produced him. Success!
I think it's wicked cool that Prince Phillip won the Derby tonight, because he and Rainier are so similarly bred. I'm dreaming of those Year 68 roses!!
𝐴𝑧𝑢𝑙 𝐸𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑛𝑒
Since Year 30
Proudly Standing

Equinox | TR/AWR | $50,000
Quinny | DR/DM | $10,000
✾ Visit our Nursery to view our floofy little future stars!
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Rainier

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Fun to see colt gambles pay off on fancy leases, good luck with him!
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE