TBs on the Sales Page

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

TBs on the Sales Page

Post by Erin Sanderson »

I am selling off TBs. After an intense cull that saw 100-200 so far wind up pensioned and GP'ed, I'm putting up what I have left on the sales page. Goal is to get rid of at least 50% of what I have left. I'm sure someone who is not me will have more success with them than I can.

Currently, unraced productive (all progressive and late bloomer) with equipment figured out are all on the sales page for 5k each. If you want all of them, I'm sure we can figure out a package deal, so message in game.
First Faith Thoroughbreds

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Re: TBs on the Sales Page

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Added 2 and 3 year old allowances that are progressive or late bloomer. Potential future stakes gallopers, so prices are a little higher and range $40-100k. Well bred colts and fillies. Also added a few blue hen mares.

Full list here

Home of stallions War Like Me, Can't Take the Sky, Browncoat, Forte, Prodigal Son, and more!
Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Added more mares. Anything $50k or under is a star or formidable, anything over is a hen. Some really special pedigrees that I've failed to capitalize on, some stakes producers (and by that I mean producers of stakes WINNERS, not just stakes gallopers), half siblings to really nice racehorses, etc.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

And added solid (all progressive and late bloomer) yearlings for $1k each.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Productive (also all progressive and late bloomer) yearlings for $5k each.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Bump. If anyone would be interested in a package deal for some or all of anything I have for sale, send me a message in game. I want to cut back a LOT, but these on the sales page are too well bred or too promising to be AJ fodder.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Bump. Still lots of pretty pedigrees left.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Last chance before I start another pensioning spree.

Erin Sanderson
Hall of Fame

Post by Erin Sanderson »

Yearlings are still available. If they don't sell this cycle and no one sends an offer, they'll just be culled as soon as they turn two because I need fewer horses. The rest have been pensioned.