Allowance QH, Paint, And Appaloosa 3yo and Up Racers $1

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Fox
Eclipse Champion

Allowance QH, Paint, And Appaloosa 3yo and Up Racers $1

Post by Tammy Fox »

I have put on the main sales page, several QH, Paint, and Appaloosa geldings that already have equipment figured out, are fit, have favorite track condition revealed (ie Loves Dry, Loves Mud, No Preference, etc). Some have broken their maidens, some have not. They are all allowance gallops (they are current). They range between 3yo and 4yo. They would be great to try easy allowance fields, claimers, stakes, etc. They are only $1.
I also put out some fillies and colts (also range from 3yo to 4yo) all of which are allowance, fit, have equipment set, track conditions revealed, etc. A few have broken their maidens and others have not. Once again, a great choice small allowance or stakes fields or even race in claimers. They are $100.

I am thinning my racing string so that is why I am putting these horses on the main sales page. I just don't have time to truly focus on them and see where they would run well at.