Stallion Specific Workout Times

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Stallion Specific Workout Times

Post by John Smith »

I generally check theses at their respective distances for stallions of interest. How accurate or up to date are these? I only ask because I was fortunate to have a horse that seems to work a lot better than she runs and cracked the top 5 but was not posted at 3f dirt on the stallion page. Maybe there is another qualifier I am missing? Like age perhaps? Or? I see Wolf Blitzer made it but he is 2 at the time. However, Pefectly Splendid is 10 but maybe was 2 at time he cracked his time?

stallion page https://www.simhorseracing.com/studbook ... ID=1088243
week 2 - 7 workout time https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1626981

a Storm - y top 50/15 https://www.simhorseracing.com/rankings ... e=&Type=-1
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Dancinginmyshadow (TS) 5k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Re: Stallion Specific Workout Times

Post by Rochelle Bos »

You can look at their workout history and find the year that they ran the time listed and math how old they were.

On the Stallion page it’s likely his offspring’s fastest time worked, age not a factor. They will update automatically, it’s all pulled from the database every time the page is loaded
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Rochelle Bos wrote: 3 months ago You can look at their workout history and find the year that they ran the time listed and math how old they were.

On the Stallion page it’s likely his offspring’s fastest time worked, age not a factor. They will update automatically, it’s all pulled from the database every time the page is loaded
Thanks - then maybe this is a tech issue?
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

Barrier trial - I believe they were eliminated from the stallion workout page because they are a bit skewed.
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
John Smith
Grade 3 Winner

Post by John Smith »

Tim Matthews wrote: 2 months ago Barrier trial - I believe they were eliminated from the stallion workout page because they are a bit skewed.
I see. Maybe we should scrub from a workout time category? She clearly needs a wet track that I assume isn't available in standard timed works. Or maybe she is just a "head case," I can't figure.
Show Good Times Farm
Quetzalcoatl (TM) 20k
Gord's Secret (TS) 42k
Five Star Hotel (TR) 20k
King of Fools (DS) 20k
Chato (DM) 15k
La Joya (TR) 10k
Kefren (TS) 5k
Arabian Comet (TS)
Endless River (TR)
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

John Smith wrote: 2 months ago
Tim Matthews wrote: 2 months ago Barrier trial - I believe they were eliminated from the stallion workout page because they are a bit skewed.
I see. Maybe we should scrub from a workout time category? She clearly needs a wet track that I assume isn't available in standard timed works. Or maybe she is just a "head case," I can't figure.
She’s definitely a head case, I think that’s a great analogy. She’s the wideout that runs a 4.2 but rides the bench. She’s the pitcher with 100+ MPH stuff who can’t seem to put anyone away. She’s Anthony Bennett. Many fast working horses are, especially when they have weaker female sides. Good luck brother, hope she figures it out
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’