Hall of fame

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Andrew Chillin
Hall of Fame

Hall of fame

Post by Andrew Chillin »

How do I vote for 4 or 5 in each category?
;p
Tim Matthews
Hall of Fame

Re: Hall of fame

Post by Tim Matthews »

There's way too much going on, i just voted for Paul Heinrich and didn't check anything else
Got bombed, got frozen
Got finally off to finally dozin’
Nini Panini
Eclipse Champion

Post by Nini Panini »

Tim just yelled at me over the phone for 48 minutes because he was mad about being nominated for HOF
"How do you describe perfection? Why try, let's just watch her run!"
Andrew James
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Andrew James »

Definitely not the be all end all, but if anyone wanted to review thoroughbred SC stats when thinking about their HoF votes:

viewtopic.php?t=57495

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... d=89811719

Congrats to all the nominees, way too many overqualified in the player category. Let them all in.
AJR SC Winners: Karsa, Can't Reconcile, The Reckoners, Amsterdam, Forge of Darkness, Nightchill, The Wheel of Time
Brian Leavitt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Brian Leavitt »

Nini Panini wrote: 2 months ago Tim just yelled at me over the phone for 48 minutes because he was mad about being nominated for HOF
I got left off the ballot :( I'll gladly take his spot lol
I have a stable full of cats
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Brian Leavitt wrote: 2 months ago
Nini Panini wrote: 2 months ago Tim just yelled at me over the phone for 48 minutes because he was mad about being nominated for HOF
I got left off as well…As well did my 4 million dollar winning chaser run for the shadow… Next year i am changing my name to Rodney Dangerfield
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Arthur Cutler wrote: 2 months ago
I got left off as well…As well did my 4 million dollar winning chaser run for the shadow… Next year i am changing my name to Rodney Dangerfield
All horses have to have last raced in Year 56 to be eligible, so she wasn't eligible :-)
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

The Steward wrote: 2 months ago

All horses have to have last raced in Year 56 to be eligible, so she wasn't eligible :-)
Ok that’s good to know but when i saw Lalor Attraction was nominated and he retired in year 59 i thought that rule had changed
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Ok that’s good to know but when i saw Lalor Attraction was nominated and he retired in year 59 i thought that rule had changed
interesting
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Impressive stats Arthur: 66,412 : 16,907-13,756-10,372 Win-25.5% OTB-61.8%

And a trophy case that Tom Brady admires!

SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

I forgot people in the hall of fame was a thing and forgot to scroll down far enough prior to voting to see I was nominated (which is a pleasant surprise). Guess there is always round 2 voting to vote for myself.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

He was recommended to me as a horse to put on - unfortunately, I trusted the source and didn't check. He's been removed now!
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

I plan on voting but once again, Cathay Williams has been denied. Does anybody here have an idea why? Over 3 million in earning and 3 consecutive Stewards Cup wins and 3 consecutive Simmy awards.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Post by Gwayne's World »

Imagine how hostile he will become if he gets in :lol:
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 2 months ago I plan on voting but once again, Cathay Williams has been denied. Does anybody here have an idea why? Over 3 million in earning and 3 consecutive Stewards Cup wins and 3 consecutive Simmy awards.
She has fallin through the cracks thats for sure...Without a doubt she should be IN the HOF by now and definitely should be nominated