Hall of fame

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Kaine Saracen
Listed Stakes Winner

Re: Hall of fame

Post by Kaine Saracen »

Arthur Cutler wrote: 2 months ago
Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 2 months ago I plan on voting but once again, Cathay Williams has been denied. Does anybody here have an idea why? Over 3 million in earning and 3 consecutive Stewards Cup wins and 3 consecutive Simmy awards.
She has fallin through the cracks thats for sure...Without a doubt she should be IN the HOF by now and definitely should be nominated
I feel like Nightmarch missed the boat as well, been retired since year 50. Guess he isn't good enough despite:
Nine G1's including a Dubai Turf at 4(ran 3rd as a 5 & 6yo), Arc at 6 (4th and 3rd as a 4&5yo), three consecutive Prince of England stakes. Earned over $9.2m. Only finished outside the top 5 once even though he ran in 20 G1's in his 26 starts.
Sired several millionaires including 8xG1 winner (including Dubai turf and Saudi Trophy) and $8m earner Artilleryman

Pretty sure those stats are at the least competitive with what is currently nominated.

Gripe over.....
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

I was wondering how we should be voting purely racing record or should we be putting toward progeny as well ?
Nick Gilmore
Hall of Fame

Post by Nick Gilmore »

Joseph Depaulo wrote: 2 months ago I was wondering how we should be voting purely racing record or should we be putting toward progeny as well ?
I think a bit of everything. If you get a couple who’ve earned similar purses, the progeny earnings can tip the balance for me. I like to see a well rounded horse.
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Post by Anthony Zappulla »

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 2 months ago I plan on voting but once again, Cathay Williams has been denied. Does anybody here have an idea why? Over 3 million in earning and 3 consecutive Stewards Cup wins and 3 consecutive Simmy awards.
She has fallin through the cracks thats for sure...Without a doubt she should be IN the HOF by now and definitely should be nominated
How many fillies won that race 3 times? Just curious
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

To solve the hall of fame problem it may be best to vote on those who are interested and been around for awhile. Like a small committee
Out of the Gate Early its Let's Go to the Mall and Do Some Shopping, followed by Baby Crying, then we have Are we there Yet!! :roll:
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Anthony Zappulla wrote: 2 months ago
Just Cathay Williams. Nobody else.
Arthur Cutler
Derby Contender

Post by Arthur Cutler »

Andrea Bouwkamp wrote: 2 months ago
Definitely well deseved
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

❤️
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

Wrong. Flizans Danielle, https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=940298 has won Steward Cup 3 times to. And has a higher earning than Cathay Williams.
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Flizan Hambletonian wrote: 2 months ago
Wrong. Flizans Danielle, https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.php?HorseID=940298 has won Steward Cup 3 times to. And has a higher earning than Cathay Williams.
Isn't the 3 year olds only considered different? Like the 2 year old in other divisions?
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

How is she wrong, looks like Flizans Danielle won it twice?
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Flizan Hambletonian
Turf Router

Post by Flizan Hambletonian »

Gavin Guile wrote: 2 months ago
Well, Flizans Danielle won Steward Cup 3 times. I thought that was the question? One time as a 3 y old, but you mean that doesn't count? If you go in to her profile, it says 3 times SC winner.
Country House Turf Router, AW Router, Steeplechaser
Smoke and Gusto Paint Dirt Router
Flizans Bourbon Steeplechaser
Anthony Zappulla
Hall of Fame

Well, Flizans Danielle won Steward Cup 3 times. I thought that was the question? One time as a 3 y old, but you mean that doesn't count? If you go in to her profile, it says 3 times SC winner.
Like there is classic and then there is juvenile. They are different, so your horse won 2 twice and juvenile winner which is still very nice accomplishment!!
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

Well the question was how many fillies have won that race three times…your horse does have 3 Steward cups too but from two different races, Cathay Williams three are from the same race.
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Andrea Bouwkamp
Eclipse Champion

Post by Andrea Bouwkamp »

Well the question was how many fillies have won that race three times…your horse does have 3 Steward cups too but from two different races, Cathay Williams three are from the same race.
Yes. What I looked at was the Distaff Chase. They actually only list two Steeplechase races and the Distaff Chase is right after all the Synthetic races.