Hall of fame Aw division discussion

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Joseph Depaulo
Grade 2 Winner

Hall of fame Aw division discussion

Post by Joseph Depaulo »

If anyone wants to make there case let’s hear it The Aws division is insane I have 2 entries that were stars on produced stars and I don’t think there the ones to vote for.

Between Sc winner and unbelievable broodmare Emazombie
All to real and airbourne with 3 consecutive stew cup wins.
Stride through the air with 3 sc wins in 4 years.

All great choices interested in what you guys think and vote !
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Re: Hall of fame Aw division discussion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

I've been too tired/busy to do thorough research for voting just yet, but off the top of my head I know Stride Through Air also has the distinction of having sired the #1 and #2 earning AWS of all time (incredible, seeing as he only had 12 total stakes winners, but when he hit he hit biiig).
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Madelene Gilbert
Hall of Fame

Re: Hall of fame Aw division discussion

Post by Madelene Gilbert »

I just dumped a huge list of older AWR mares in the other thread.

There were any huge standouts to me - like "OMG this horse has GOT to win"; I think they were all equally eligible. I personally try to vote for the older entries, because I think there's a backlog of fantastic horses that were missed in the off years, and newer entries are more likely to be nominated in subsequent rounds.