Looking for VS TM stallions

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Looking for VS TM stallions

Post by Gwen Morse »

Please post in this thread if you have (or know of) a very sound Turf Miler stallion. They don't have to be elite stallions but being able to throw the occasional stakes contender would be nice :D.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Re: Looking for VS TM stallions

Post by Diane Townsend »

Not mine but Beau, Regal Maverick and Nightwatch must be very sound as I have very sound progeny from them

fwiw my Weirdo is slightly unsound.
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Ma Springs
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Ma Springs »

Nashville Stud
Elite Power | DS/DM/AWS/AWM/AWR | $40,000
Levels | TM | $12,000 with incentives
Kacchan | TM | $3,500
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Only Kokoro and Starboy are very sound.

Beau is “sound” 😉
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Darcy McBride
Hall of Fame

Post by Darcy McBride »

Diane Townsend wrote: 2 months ago Not mine but Beau, Regal Maverick and Nightwatch must be very sound as I have very sound progeny from them

fwiw my Weirdo is slightly unsound.
Just for the record, Nightwatch is Somewhat Unsound.
DM: AMERICATION MISCHIEF & JAMBOREE
TM: NIGHTWATCH
DS: SINISTER MISTER/THE HELLHOUND/DARKANDSTORMYNIGHT
AWR: TUSCANY GOLD
QH DS: EL RAY SOL
QH DM: MARK ME CHROMED
Sara Julin
Grade 1 Winner

Post by Sara Julin »

I have Alan A Dale (he is young though, so no runners yet) but he is very sound :)
https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1522532
Portrait Artist of the Sim~
Standing Stallions, Crayon, Illegalist
Stallions Soon To Come, n/a
A horse gallops with it's lungs, perseveres with it's heart and wins with it's character~
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

Darcy McBride wrote: 2 months ago
Diane Townsend wrote: 2 months ago Not mine but Beau, Regal Maverick and Nightwatch must be very sound as I have very sound progeny from them
Just for the record, Nightwatch is Somewhat Unsound.
Thanks for the clarification on this.
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Diane Townsend
Classic Contender

Post by Diane Townsend »

thats odd I must have misunderstood it, I thought you could only get very sound foals if both parents were very sound?
Nigerian Prince (TS)
Race With Lions (TM)
The Womble (TR)
Seismic (TR)
Legendary Dragonet (Chase)
Red Eyed Me (Appy Mid)
Shannon Hunt
Eclipse Champion

Post by Shannon Hunt »

Diane Townsend wrote: 2 months ago thats odd I must have misunderstood it, I thought you could only get very sound foals if both parents were very sound?
Soundness occurs within the range of the parents. So if both are very sound, you only get very sound foals. If one is very sound and the other is very unsound, you can get any level of soundness (as I understand it but I'm frequently wrong lol).
DENSE FOG - AWS multiple freak producer
YOU WILL BE FOUND - DR millionaire producer
Also standing arabian sprinter ISKANDAR ELAKBAR, all weather router SUNRISE INTHE DAWN, and chasers RACING PIRATE and SURVIVOR SE LEVE
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Shannon Hunt wrote: 2 months ago
Diane Townsend wrote: 2 months ago thats odd I must have misunderstood it, I thought you could only get very sound foals if both parents were very sound?
Soundness occurs within the range of the parents. So if both are very sound, you only get very sound foals. If one is very sound and the other is very unsound, you can get any level of soundness (as I understand it but I'm frequently wrong lol).
I could also be wrong but I thought it was you get one of the parents soundnesses, not the range. So if one was very sound and the other very unsound you would get one of those, but never sound.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*

Discounts for stakes winners/producers
* = multidistance potential
Rochelle Bos
Hall of Fame

Post by Rochelle Bos »

Here I thought soundness was just random 🤣
KINGSWOOD
Pensioner Program
• Pension your 2yo or older horse
• Ship your horse to any Kingswood Location
• Sell your horse to Rochelle Bos for $0

Comparison is the thief of joy - Theodore Roosevelt
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Tammy Stawicki wrote: 2 months ago
I could also be wrong but I thought it was you get one of the parents soundnesses, not the range. So if one was very sound and the other very unsound you would get one of those, but never sound.
Per the help section:
Breeding for Soundness
When foals are born, it can inherit the trait of either parent. Thus, if you breed a mare that was very sound to a very unsound stallion, you can get anything on the spectrum. But if your very sound mare goes to a very sound stallion, your foal can only be very sound.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Nicole Marie wrote: 2 months ago
Tammy Stawicki wrote: 2 months ago

Per the help section:
Breeding for Soundness
When foals are born, it can inherit the trait of either parent. Thus, if you breed a mare that was very sound to a very unsound stallion, you can get anything on the spectrum. But if your very sound mare goes to a very sound stallion, your foal can only be very sound.
Well that FAQ explains how one person could think a foal gets the soundness of either parent and another person thinks they get anything on the range. Though I did go and look at some horses where I knew both parents soundness and found a sound foal from a somewhat unsound mom and very sound dad so it does appear to be the range not just either parent.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*