I’m back from a LONGGG break!

Advice and Other Goodies for Newbies
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Anthem Theodosia
Two Year Old

I’m back from a LONGGG break!

Post by Anthem Theodosia »

Hey guys! I’m back from a long break and looking to get back into sims horse racing again. Since I’ve been gone for a while, all my horses got sold/given away.
If anyone has any decent prospects they aren’t interested in working with, I’d love to receive them.
I may also need a mentor again as well since I’ve forgotten good attributes to look for in young horses etc.
I’m mainly looking for Dirt/Turf racers! (Preferably TB but open to any breed right now!)
I’m also open to buying some horses as well if anyone has good progeny up for sell.
ANTHEM ACRES
Up N’ Coming breeding barn that specializes in the production of promising horses in all track conds.
Y66 Crop
UP N COMING HORSES
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Re: I’m back from a LONGGG break!

Post by Nicole Marie »

Hi Anthem, I have reserved you a couple allowance horses with notes on each one that might be helpful as to where to place them/what to do with them.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes