Annual Paint lease auction

SIMHorseRacing.com is not responsible for any claims or sales made in this section
Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Tammy Stawicki
Hall of Fame

Annual Paint lease auction

Post by Tammy Stawicki »

Just put my annual lease auction up: https://www.simhorseracing.com/auctions ... ionID=6513

Feeling a little overwhelmed so tried to be extra brutal in who gets the cut for me to breed them myself, so I am leasing 34 of my 67 currently retired paint mares.

Of those 34 mares:
29 are blue hens
13 are stakes winners
7 are stakes producers (3 of which are also stakes winners)

And there are some nice pedigrees to be had. As we just did the Hall of Fame seems worth noting there are 2 mares out of Hall of Famer Synchrony (who was both an amazing race mare and producer) and another 8 mares out of one of her daughters.

So anyway take a look and hopefully you can find something of interest to you. I also threw Jersey/Komati in as well as I had extra slots in the auction and I tend not to breed them anymore and figured maybe if someone was interested in using them they could lease them on the cheap and send a few mares there way.
Turf Miler studs
Hempstead
Nonego
Omnsicience

Paint Sprinter studs
Jersey
Lecythus*

Paint Mid studs
Corona Wagon Train*
Jacinth
Komati*
Livewires Turnpike*