Any new Appaloosa router studs for Y66?

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Christine Knight
Two Year Old

Any new Appaloosa router studs for Y66?

Post by Christine Knight »

Will there be any new, very sound, router Appaloosa studs for Year 66? I have a full sister to a 2x Simmy Award recipient, 2x Stewards Cup winning millionaire. I'd like to pair her with a new stallion for a first foal. The filly herself was allowance rated but ran in the claimers. She's brave, very sound, and a Blue Hen. Her dam was a stakes runner with a respectable 92 speed figure and has produced multiple stakes winners. The maternal grand dam is both a stakes winner and producer of multiple stakes winners. I think she could be a decent broodmare.
Lucas Davenport
Eclipse Champion

Re: Any new Appaloosa router studs for Y66?

Post by Lucas Davenport »

Not exactly sure why you would be looking for new stallions, but Jamaicanmecrazy is very sound. Since he is 13 he will probably only be around for this season and part of the next. Think you are making a bit too much about soundness: don't even know the soundness of some of my horses, it doesn't really factor much into either racing or breeding decisions from my perspective. My two cents, best to all, Lucas.
The Hub Group of Farms: where saving your boarding and shipping dollars is always a priority, especially when you don't know where the next race will take your horse.
Christine Knight
Two Year Old

Post by Christine Knight »

Thanks for the suggestion and feedback. Just challenging myself to breed sound/very sound. And the new stallions are just something fun for me.
Bob Probert
Miler

Post by Bob Probert »

Away From You will be retiring.
STANDING:
Away From You

Home of SC winners: Simmering Saint, Arresting Valor, Dynotude, Dynospotting, Flop Away, Dynobig, Dynotrue, True Mix, El Rio Corre, and Away From You!

Breed Champions!