Things I hate.

Forum rules
Do not to post anything abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, or sexually-orientated.
Do not post anything negative about any player.
No advertising other games.
The management reserves the right to delete or lock threads and messages at any time.
Read the complete SIM rules and legal information.
Gwayne's World
Eclipse Champion

Re: Things I hate.

Post by Gwayne's World »

Losing ...
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Craig Mcgee wrote: 2 months ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1683782 this over priced freaky wanna be.
This poor horse's confidence rating.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

Craig Mcgee wrote: 2 months ago https://www.simhorseracing.com/horse.ph ... ID=1683782 this over priced freaky wanna be.
How much do you want for her?
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

When I get * and ruin the moment by checking my stakes winner on the horse rankings, only to see like 20 in a whole different universe.
Gavin Guile
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gavin Guile »

The Steward wrote: 2 months ago
Wouldn’t the barrier trial have restored the confidence? Did it go back up to 100% and then back down after the next 2 races?
SHOOTING STAR STABLES

Stallions
Bonecrusher (DS)
Connor (DR)
Master of Deception (DR)
Kelly Haggerty
Eclipse Champion

Post by Kelly Haggerty »

Gavin Guile wrote: 2 months ago
Wouldn’t the barrier trial have restored the confidence? Did it go back up to 100% and then back down after the next 2 races?
I will be curious to see if the response has something to do with racing the horse below its class, because of the CA bred races it entered. Didn't I read somewhere that's a thing, where horses will underperform and get dinged if you try to steal an easy one ?
Mr. Lord Rich
Hall of Fame

Post by Mr. Lord Rich »

I remember Emily saying you lose more confidence when losing in an easier race versus a harder one
A CAVAL DONATO NON SI GUARDA IN BOCCA
Gwen Morse
Grade 3 Winner

Post by Gwen Morse »

First class shipping
--
my swap mares: https://tinyurl.com/35jk5aah
Regina Moore's new player articles (not mine) https://www.simhorseracing.com/featurer ... pleID=5100
Meghan Kingsley
Sprinter

Post by Meghan Kingsley »

I hear you on the mudders.... seems my best horses are mudders and there are so few races for them!

Stakes (and Freaks) that won't get out of a lope.
Stina Vica
Derby Contender

Post by Stina Vica »

Meghan Kingsley wrote: 2 months ago I hear you on the mudders.... seems my best horses are mudders and there are so few races for them!

Stakes (and Freaks) that won't get out of a lope.
Exactly
⁀➷
IG: VicaLaVie
look at how you've grown
even without the sun
𓆩*𓆪
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Kelly Haggerty wrote: 2 months ago

I will be curious to see if the response has something to do with racing the horse below its class, because of the CA bred races it entered. Didn't I read somewhere that's a thing, where horses will underperform and get dinged if you try to steal an easy one ?
I thought it was that if you drop class to try to get a win to restore confidence losing would hurt the confidence more.
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Yes. It's been a roller coaster.
"There's no secret to training a good horse. It's a matter of being fortunate enough to get one."
"Funny how you often regret the stuff you didn't do more than the stuff you did do" - GG
The Steward
Hall of Fame

Post by The Steward »

Mr. Lord Rich wrote: 2 months ago I remember Emily saying you lose more confidence when losing in an easier race versus a harder one
Facts
Nicole Marie
Grade 2 Winner

Post by Nicole Marie »

Yes. It's been a roller coaster.
I enjoy how the replies are sort of giving "the horse and I have been talking about this and let me tell you." :lol:
Notacatbutalawyer 16: 8-3-1, earnings of $381,300 Founder Stakes, Flat Out Stakes, Lexington Race Course Stakes, Dade County Classic, Sunshine State Stakes, Distorted Reality Stakes, Midnight in the Sahara Stakes
Jack Ryder
Listed Stakes Winner

Post by Jack Ryder »

The Steward wrote: 2 months ago I thought this thread was called "Things I Ate" and I was ready to jump in with both feet, ha!
Goat Feet? Chicken Feet or Human feet? Which feet did you eat?